Ask the Characters

Finally, the long awaited Ask the Characters section is here. I hope that you all enjoy it.
***********************************
Alright. We will be starting off with the questions left for Mia.

TessaWayland asks: Can you leave Jace alone? Are you a virgin? You don't act like one.

Mia: Well, leaving Jace alone would not sit very well with what Izzy has up her sleeve. But, if you're worried about me taking Jace away from Clary, don't worry. I would never take another girl's man, especially not when I know that the girl is pregnant. As for the second question, I am a virgin. What would make you think that I'm not?

Next, MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: Keep doing what you doing bae!!!

Mia: Thank you so much!
~~~~~~
Next, Vincent.

MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: How much do you like Mia?...because she is super awesome, like honestly.

Vincent: Haha. She is pretty awesome. To answer your question honestly, I really like her. She's amazingly sweet and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.
~~~~~~
Next up, we have Clary.

TessaWayland asks: Since I'm telling myself you were cursed when the incident happened, how are you feeling? I love you sweety.

Clary: First off, thank you for your concern. Secondly, to answer your question honestly, I'm a little scared. I don't know what exactly to do. I'm worried that Jace won't be there for me and the baby and, with everything that's going on, I'm worried that something will happen to the baby. I do feel guilty about what I did and I hope that we can put the past behind us and I can have a good future with Jace and the baby. And, even though I don't know you, I love you too. Thanks again for your concern.

MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: Clary, between you and me, are you REALLY sure about who the father is? Hm hmmmm??

Clary: As of right now, I am pretty positive that Jace is the father. I'm thinking about going to get a paternity test done to find out for sure, but I don't know when I want to do it. I want to wait for a little to see if things calm down first. But, as of right now, yes, I am sure that Jace is the father.
~~~~~~
Now, we have the amazing Izzy.

MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: Do you feel like you were misrepresented in the TMI movie?

Izzy: I don't really think so. I mean, it was only the first movie, so all of the characters were just being introduced. Hopefully, they make more movies so we can be further developed. Hope that answered your question.
~~~~~~
Kat is up next.

MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: Do you like being second in command?

Kat: Well, Vincent is a great leader and I don't think I could do what he does. However, I think everyone in my position would want to try for the leader position, but, for now, I'm pretty content being second in command.
~~~~~~
Next up, the amazing couple only known as Malec.

TessaWayland asks: Can you kiss, please?

Magnus: Of course we can, sweetheart.
Alec: I never agreed to this.
Magnus: Come on, hon. Please? For me?
Alec: You're lucky I love you.
*Malec kisses. Just picture them kissing, smile, and say aww.*
Magnus: Did that answer your question, darling? Now, how about we add some glitter to that outfit of yours?
*Alec shakes head as Magnus takes out a bottle of glitter*

BibliophilicFangirl asks: When are you going to adopt me?

Magnus: Well, we don't know you, but...do you like glitter?
Alec: Magnus, really?
Magnus: What? It's a legit question.
Alec: *sighs* BibliophilicFangirl, I'm sure that you are an amazing girl and we would love to have you in our family. However, wouldn't your parents miss you?
Magnus: But...do you like glitter?
Alec: *face palms*
~~~~~~
Last, but certainly not least, Simon.

TessaWayland asks: Be my friend? We can talk about not being shadowhunters.

Simon: Of course. Just don't get any ideas. Izzy may get jealous and I don't want to see that. But, of course we can be friends. Can't wait to talk.

MultiFandomGirl46ulm asks: You're so bomb er mer gersh! You're a freaking celebrity!!!!

Simon: Haha! I don't think I would go that far, but thank you.
***********************************
Hey guys. I really hope that you all liked this section. I have been writing the answers since I started this, so some of the answers may not be totally up to date with where the story is right now, but I sill hope that you like it.

If you have any other questions based on the answers or questions or any other questions that I didn't answer or that you thought up, feel free to comment and I'll try to answer them. Also, if you would like me to do something like this again at some point, feel free to comment here. Thank you all for your questions an I hope that I answered all of your questions.
-blackwolves16 (aka Megan)