Christmas Special

Video: Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix
**********************************
Mia's POV

"I'm not sure about this Izzy."

"It's fine. You need to look hot."

I laughed at her enthusiasm and let her keep fussing over me. Right now, we were getting ready for a Christmas party that Izzy had planned. Me being me, I had no idea what to wear or how to do my makeup or hair, so I went to Izzy. She was currently trying to make me look "hot" and I think it's working.

"There. Now, stand up and let me see my hard work pay off."

I smiled at her and got up from the chair that I was sitting in. Izzy had given me one of her dresses to wear and I actually liked it. It was long and flowy and it kind of poofed out when I twirled. The bodice was a really pretty light blue that slowly progressed into a darker blue the farther down the dress you go. I was wearing black heels that didn't look like I was going to die in them.

I turned around to look in the mirror and was astonished at how pretty she had made me look. Even though it was simple (Izzy said that we would be "dancing throughout the whole night, so we want something that wouldn't get ruined") I still loved it. Smoky eyes, light pink lip, matching pink blush, mascara, and some pretty jewelry (which didn't include a necklace, which I was kind of surprised about) seemed to have become my signature style. My hair was up in a braided bun and there was a cute pin holding the ends in place.

"You never fail to amaze me," I said to Izzy when I turned back around.

"Yeah, well, it's in my DNA I guess. Now, I can't believe I'm saying this, but can you pick out an outfit for me while I do my makeup?"

"Sure."

Izzy never asks anyone for help with choosing an outfit, so I knew I was going to have to make it...well...Izzy. I started looking through her closet and stopped when I found an amazingly beautiful and sparkly dress. It was short and had a low back, but it was red with sparkles all over it. It looked like it would hug her curves and there was one shoulder strap that was lace. I looked down to find a pair of marching heels right below it. Leave it to Izzy to have already matched everything in her closet, I thought to myself as I picked up the shoes and closed the closet doors.

"What did you pick for me?"

When she saw what I had picked out, she nodded her head in approval. "At last, someone who gets my style."

I smiled and handed everything to her. She walked over to the bathroom and as soon as the door closed, I heard knocks on the door leading to the hallway. I walked over and put my hand on the doorknob.

"Who is it?" I asked through the door.

"Simon. Can I come in?"

"Nope," I replied, popping the "p." "Izzy's orders. What's up?"

"We're all ready and waiting for you guys."

"Okay. You can let them know that we will be down there as soon as Izzy is done."

"Alright. Oh, and Mia? Don't let Izzy go too overboard."

"You know I can't do that. Bye, Simon."

I heard a muffled laugh and then footsteps walking away. I turned around and walked over to Izzy's bed to sit down the wait for Izzy to be done. I picked up my phone and saw that I had two new text messages from Vincent.

V: Can't wait for tonight ;)

V: I'm sure you look amazing.

M: Me either and same to you.