Chapter 68

Mia's POV

I woke up with a start, breathing heavily from the dream. I ran a hand through my hair and looked around to see where I was. The walls were bare and painted white. The floor was covered with a black carpet and the bed I was laying on had white sheets. I thought back to what happened before I passed out. That ass, I thought to myself as I put a hand on my neck and felt a bandage over where Gray had stuck the needle

"Good morning," I heard someone say from the other side of the room. My head snapped up to look in the direction of the voice and I felt my eyesight getting clearer.

"Gray," I hissed as he got up and started to walk over to me. I tried to move, but my back soon hit the wall.

"Do not worry, I do not want to hurt you."

"Yeah, right. If you don't want to hurt me, then why did you stab me in the neck?"

Gray sighed. "Did you learn nothing from the dream? I needed to get my blood into your system to start the process. You are slowly turning into a demon. In fact, the transformation is almost complete. I would suggest that you look in the mirror on the table."

I looked at him quizzically and started to slowly reach over to grab the handheld mirror on the small table beside the bed. When I looked at myself, the first thing that I noticed were my eyes: they had turned black. I knew that that meant demon blood had already took over my body which made me even more scared to see what would happen when I was fully turned.

"Do you like them? I think black eyes suit you."

I glared at Gray and went to put the mirror back when I felt a tremor go through my body. I ended up dropping the mirror before falling back onto the bed.

"It will be over in a few minutes. This is just the turning process nearing the end."

I barely heard what he said because of the ringing in my ears and the loud sound of rushing blood. I ended up breathing really heavily and clutching at my throat. Then, as suddenly as it started, it was over. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself down.

"Welcome to the team."

I opened my eyes back up when he said that and had to take a minute to readjust. Everything looked different; I could see everything more clearly and even small details were visible to me. I slowly sat up and looked at Gray. "Glad to be here," I replied, moving to the edge of the bed to stand up.

"How do you feel?"

"Like I could take on the world."

"Demon blood will make you feel like that. Now, I have to ask you a quick question. What do you think of the people at the New York Institute?"

I thought for a minute, trying to figure out why that place sounded familiar. "I don't remember anything about the New York Institute."

"Good. Now, will you do everything that I ask of you? Even if it includes killing someone?"

I looked at him with a serious expression on my face that slowly turned into a smirk. "Of course."

"I have one last thing to ask of you. Do you feel up to deliver a message to some friends of mine?" When I nodded my head, Gray walked over to stand next to me. He whispered the message in my ear and I smiled at him as he pulled back. "Did you get all of that?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir. I'll go right now."

Gray nodded his head and started to walk out of the room, motioning for me to follow him. This is going to be fun, I thought to myself as we left the room.
***********************************
Hey guys. I actually wrote this whole sitting in math class. I have had this planned for so long and I'm so happy to be able to actually write it for you guys to read. I'm so excited to see what this new Mia is like. *evil laugh*

Questions:

1) What do you think of Mia becoming a demon?

2) Who do you think Mia is going to go and see?

3) What do you think the message is?

4) Are you ready for some drama and a Mia personality change?

Thank you all for reading. I hope to update a bit more, but school always comes first. Love you all.
-blackwolves16 (aka Megan)