Shout Outs

Gurrl you did not just say you did not like the Herondales
*Sorry, I had to*
***********************************As promised, here are some shout outs that I wanted to give. I put the people's usernames first and any stories that they have written. Hope you guys follow them and read their stories.

softballchamp444: I have only read Eternity so far, but it is awesome! You guys should definitely read it along with the others.
•Eternity
•The Wanderers
•Sparrow

MultiFandomGirl46ulm: Even though she's a non-Clace shipper, she still has amazing ideas and an awesome personality.
•Deadly Magic
•Whatever's Inside My Head

fanvergent_narwhal14: She has yet to write anything on here, but she loves TMI and is one of my best friends. Follow her and I bet you will have very interesting conversations about TMI.

CoolWolve: She ships Clace and loves TMI. Her story is only in the very beginning stages, but I can tell that it will be amazing.
•The Cats Stalker

TessaWayland: I don't even know where to begin with her. She is so amazing and I can't tell you all that I want to say about her on here. She is amazing and has so many great ideas. That doesn't even begin to describe her, but read her stories and follow her and you'll see what I mean.
•Until Tomorrow
•Covers

BibliophilicFangirl: She has amazing ideas and she is so supportive.
•A Book of My Blonde Moments
•Life's Too Short
•The Secret of the Night
•Tmi Go to College

sportis: Just amazing. I don't know where she gets the ideas that she has, but they are amazing. I love her book Among the Willows. She is so supportive and amazing.
•The Mortal Instruments: Among the Willows
•Running From Love

dhampir1: She has yet to write anything that I know of, but she is amazing in her own right. She figured me our just by reading my bio. I don't know how she does it. Just follow her. She's just plain amazing.

Hollyleaf: She has just been commenting and I thought that she deserved a shout out. She has written so many books. I can't wait to read them. She seems amazing.
•Oh So Random!
•Fandoms: Feels, Jokes, References, and SHIPS!
•Omen of the Sun Book Three: Dusk
•Wattpad Fanfics: Coming Soon!
•Quotes I Love
•Warrior Cats Rants
•My Art Book
•Warrior Cats Writing Games
•Guess the Warrior
•Warrior Cats Extras
•Omen of the Sun Book One: Secrets and Shadows
•Warrior Cats Couples
•Rain's Peril
•Fandoms Collide
•Wings of Fire: Fire and Water
•All About Me *from August 2014, NOT CURRENT*
•Omen of the Sun Book Two: Snowfall
•Wings of Fire Roleplay
•Tribe of Midnight Stars RPG
•Legends of Warriors: Warrior Cats RP

Well, that's all of the people that I have in mind right now. If you ever want a shout out or a dedication, feel free to comment or message me and I will make sure that you are in here as soon as I can. All of these people are amazing and I'm sure that there are others that are just as amazing. Follow them and keep on being amazing.
- blackwolves16