Chapter 56

Picture: When you give up your life for SUPERNATURAL
Goodbye everyone.
I'll remember you all in therapy.
**********************************
Vincent's POV

We all looked towards the library doors and I saw Jem stand up when he recognized who it was. He started walking towards the doors while the rest of us simply looked from him to the person at the door.

"Robyn, what are you doing up?"

"I heard the music and I wanted to come and check it out."

Sounds like something I would do, I heard Mia think.

I smiled and looked over at her. She was already looking at me and had a smile on her face. I walked over to stand beside her. I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I guess stubbornness runs in the family."

I heard her let out a soft laugh before she said, "You haven't seen me be stubborn yet."

I choked back a laugh as we turned to see what was going on with Jem and Robyn. They had apparently finished their conversation and were now walking down the stairs. When the got down, Jem went to go stand by Tessa and Robyn came to stand in front of Mia.

"Happy birthday, sis."

Mia stood up and gave her a big hug. "Thank you," she said as she pulled away and sat back down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to find Izzy standing there with a sheet of paper in her hands.

"Hey, would you mind helping me out with something?"

"Sure. What's up?" I asked, taking a step away from Mia.

"I need help putting these last two acts in order."

"Let me see what you have so far."

Izzy handed me the sheet of paper. I looked it over and she had Magnus going first, then her and the girls, me, and then Jem and Will. I took the pen she had in her hand and wrote in Jace before the group of girls and then the boys and I last. I handed the paper and pen back to her with a smile.

"So...Magnus first, then Jace, me and the girls, you, Jem and Will, and the guys and you last. Sounds good, thank you."

"No problem."

Izzy smiled as she walked towards where Robyn was now standing. I laughed and made my way back over to Mia. As soon as I got to her, Izzy was at the center of the stage and getting ready to call everyone to attention.

"Alright guys. I have the lineup of who's going to be singing songs for Miss. Mia. What I want you guys to do is come up, introduce yourself, say what song you're singing, and explain why you picked that song. Get it? Got it? Good. Alright, Magnus, you're up first."

Everyone clapped as Magnus made his way to the stage. I saw Mia slide down in her seat a little bit and I put my hand on her shoulder again. She looked up at me and smiled. We both looked back to where Magnus was standing and waited for him to start what I knew would be an interesting performance.
***********************************
Hey guys. I hope that you liked this chapter. I know that this chapter was a little short, but I just wanted to get some of Vincent's point of view in here before I get into the actual song singing portion of the story.

Questions:

1) What do you think about the lineup?

2) How do you think that the rest of the night will go?

3) Questions for the Ask the Characters section? (It's coming up soon, I promise.) Ideas in general?

4) Random question: Would you like me to do a 20 Questions section? You guys can comment questions and I'll answer them so you can find out more about me.

Thank you all for reading. Also, I have just recently created an Instagram account. It's a personal one, nothing to do with the story, but you guys can follow me at escottm4. If you follow me on anything (Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Wattpad), I will follow back.
-blackwolves16 (aka Megan)