Chapter 61

Kat's POV

Where is Izzy? I thought to myself. I had called another meeting to explain everything that was going on. Now, I was standing by the dead thing that had attacked me.

"Hello Kat."

I spun around, baring with teeth and letting out a low growl. I was met with a boy around my age who had dark hair with green eyes.

"Tyler. What do you want?"

"Master gave me a new assignment."

I shushed him and pulled him over to the back of the room. I looked around for a minute to make sure that no one else was there before I responded.

"You know he sent me here undercover. You can't just walk in here and say stuff like that."

"Technically, I didn't walk in here. I teleported. Besides, I put up protection spells before I got here so no one can hear us talking. You don't think I'm that stupid, do you?"

"I never said that. Now, what's this assignment you were talking about?"

"I have to get a girl to change to our side. Master says she has a ton of power that she doesn't know yet."

"Did he give you any information on her?" I asked.

"Yeah. It said that her name was Mia Edwards."

Why does that name sound familiar? "Okay. Do you know where to find her?"

"That's where you come in," he replied, pointing at me. "The papers said that she was with the Shadowhunters at the Institute. You may already know her, too. She happens to be part werewolf and part Shadowhunter."

"What does she look like?" I asked, hoping she didn't look like the Mia that I just met. I didn't find out what her last name was, but I didn't think that anyone knew what it was in the first place.

"It said that she had black hair and blue eyes and she's 18 years old."

Shit, was the only thought that crossed my mind. "And what does any of this have to do with me?"

"Master wants you to help me."

"What? Does he not think that you're good enough to do this alone?"

"Ha ha, very funny. He knows that you know her and he thinks you can help me get her to trust us. You're not going soft, are you?"

"What?" I hissed. "No, I would never. You know me; I would never turn my back on my family."

"I know...sorry."

"Whatever. You should get going before someone comes in here. I'll try to call to you later."

"Alright. Bye sis."

I nodded my head and watched as he teleported out of the room. I took a deep breath and turned around, trying to think of what to do. What escaped my attention was who happened to have heard everything and was now on his way to tell everyone at the Institute.
***********************************
Hey guys. I know this chapter was short, but I promise the next one will be longer. After that, I promise more drama will follow. *evil laugh*

Questions:

1) What do you think about the whole Kat being evil thing?

2) Did you see the sibling thing coming?

3) Who do you think heard all of that?

4) Anyone want to be a character in my book? Feel free to comment.

Thank you all for reading. Love you all.
-blackwolves16 (aka Megan)