Author's Note

Hey guys...just gonna do one thing real quick...

*hides behind Captain America so you guys don't hurt me* pleasedon'tkillmefornotbeingactiveforareallylongtime

Okay, so...I'm really sorry I haven't posted in what feels like a year. I've been dealing with the rollercoaster of emotions and stress that came with my first year of college (that I finished a little while ago). There's been a lot of work and I'm in the honor program at my school, so I've had to work extra hard to keep my grades up. Therefore, I haven't had time to write much of anything (not because I haven't wanted to, but because I haven't had the time or the ideas to write good chapters).

I have been editing my stories (as you guys may have seen with Wolf Girl and The New Bad Boy) and I plan to keep editing all of the others. I have taken four stories down: Love Wars, The Strays, My Favorite Song Lyrics, and He Loves Me, He Loves Me, Too. I took down Love Wars and The Strays because I haven't updated them in I don't know how long and don't really have any ideas for them. My Favorite Song Lyrics came down mainly because the music I listen to now isn't the same as it was when I first started that book (namely the songs I love have a lot more swears in them and I don't want to post the lyrics to them when I don't know the ages of the people that are going to be reading them). He Love Me, He Loves Me, Too has been unpublished because I have found that I am not as into MAGCON as I once was. I still am, but not enough for me to want to continue on with the story.

I took those stories down so I can focus on the other stories you guys seem to like more. I promise I will post updates for all of the stories I kept after I finish editing them (I currently have updates for Wolf Girl and The New Bad Boy in the works so stay tuned for those). I'll post something when I update so you guys know it's not just another editing update. If there are any stories you guys would like to see me update, feel free to let me know and I'll make sure to put that story higher on the list. As it stands right now, I'm thinking of a The New Bad Boy update first and then go from there with whichever one I have a solid chapter for (or whichever one you guys want me to update). So, please comment or message me on here or on any of my other social medias (all of which are in my bio). And if you guys have anything you'd like to see happen in any of my stories, feel free to let me know as well. The more inspiration I can get, the better (and the faster chapters might come out...not promising anything but if I get a good idea an update could come quicker).

Thank you guys for sticking with me throughout all of my long non-posting periods. I will try my best to start posting more, but I can't make any solid promises. Love you guys so much, stay strong, and I'll talk to you guys soon.

~ Megan (aka blackwolves16)