Chapter 1

Tobias POV
Her hands wrap around my neck and I pull her in by her waist. Our lips touch and everything is perfect. She pulls back and looks into my eyes. "I will love you forever tobias." She says to me.

I jerk awake wide eyed. It was a dream. A tear rolls down my cheek, how I wish it was real. How i wanted that to be real. It's been two brutal years since tris died, I haven't been the same without her here. I've been depressed, I barely leave my apartment. Zeke stops by a couple days a week and christina comes just as much.

Even though she's gone I can still see her. I can still hear her and feel her. Her gentle and soft hands, her tender lips brushing over mine. The ways her eyes lit up every time she saw me.

I can feel myself crying more so I pull myself up to get changed and fix the bed. I walk out to my balcony and look out. The sun is coming up and the sky is a light orange. I wish she was here to see it, she would've been here to see it if caleb didn't let her die instead of him. It's Caleb's fault she's dead!! I become angry, I can feel it rising up in my body. The rage and the hurt.

This is my daily routine. I cry everyday with episodes of anger. If she were here she'd mend my wounds like she did to the ones Marcus left. But she's not, and I miss her. I miss her with my life.