Chapter 18

Tris POV
After a long night of laughs and hugs I wake up in the morning refreshed and fully rested. "Morning." I hear tobias mumble. "Hey!" I say smiling. I can tell he's still half asleep but he isn't any less handsome. Suddenly his snores pick up and I know he fell asleep again. I get out of bed quietly and shower. Then change into a black long sleeve that reveals my raven tattoos, black leggings and black boots. I fix my hair into a pony tail and add a bit of makeup. I walk out and tobias is still sleeping, I don't want to wake him but I know he should get up.

"Tobias." I whisper in his ear. "Tobias." I say a little louder. "Tobias it's time to get up." I say and he jerks awake and his hand slaps me in the nose. I groan in pain. "Tris?" He asks groggy with sleep. "Tris?! Oh god tris I'm sorry!" He says freaking out when he sees me holding my nose. "Its.. it's fine." I say and he gets out of bed. "I'm fine really. Just go shower and get ready." I say making my way to the kitchen. I hear him start the shower and I get out an ice pack.

About 30 minutes later, tobias and I get on a train ready to visit his mother. We sit side by side not saying anything till he speaks up. "I'm really sorry about your nose.. It didn't mean to hurt you." He tells me. I can see the hurt and regret in his eyes. "I'm fine tobias really I am." I say and kiss him to reassure him. We jump off and enter factionless. "We're here to see Evelyn Johnson." Tobias says to a man. The mans dressed in a mix of candor and erudite clothes. "Here we are." He says as we enter a room. The room is bigger and nicer than the one we were in last time.

Evelyn walks in and i can see her hands shaking, she's nervous. "Thank you for coming." She says and I nod. Tobias stands stiff. "What did you need?" Tobias asks. I think he wants to get this over with as soon as possible. "I wanted to talk to both of you about some things." She says. Tobias nods for her to continue. "Well.. Let me go get someone first." She says and swiftly leaves the room. "Who do you think it is?" I whisper to tobias. He shrugs. "Could be anyone at this point." He says. The door opens again and she walks in. There is someone behind her holding her right hand. She pulls him in front of her and places her hands on his shoulders. It's a five year old boy. "This is Luca." She begins. I look to tobias and he had the same wonder on his face as I do. "He's my son."