Chapter 46

Tobias POV
I wake up to the sound of throwing up, it's happened a lot so I'm some what used to the noise. I get up and trudge to the bathroom to find tris on the floor vomiting into the toilet. "Hey." I say. "Hi." She says out of breath. "Okay. Think I'm done." She says and stands to brush her teeth. "So.. I got something for you. I've been looking up your symptoms and I found something we should just try." I say not really knowing how to say it. "Okay." Tris says fixing her hair.

I go to my dresser and pull out a box, I go back and hand it to tris. She looks up at me wide eyed. "Pregnancy test?!" She asks. I nod. "O..okay." She stutters. She shuts the door. I go back to the bed and stare up at the ceiling. I honestly would love if she was pregnant, I always imagined us having kids of our own. I hear the opening of the door and I sit up. She stands there in the doorway trembling. I walk over. "Tris?" I ask. "It's.. It's positive. I'm pregnant." She whisper. I smile bigger than I ever have before. I pick her up and spin her around in my arms. She giggles and tears fall.

"What's wrong love?" I ask. "I'm excited and happy. But I'm scared." She says. "Honey, it is a scary thing. But we can do it. We've been through way worse and this is amazing!" I exclaim. She laugh and I kiss her lightly. "How?" She asks. "How what?" I ask confused. "How'd I get pregnant?" She asks. "Well you see, when a man loves a woman-" "I know that!" Tris says laughing. "It's was probably when we had sex the day after we got engaged." I say.

"Oh. Ohh!" She says realizing. "I brought one in but I guess I forgot to put it on." I say. She laughs and kisses me. We walk into the bathroom and I wrap my arms around her, placing my hands on her stomach. "I'm really pregnant." She says.