Chapter 59

Tris POV
I wake up the next morning with my skin on fire, I look over to see of Tobias is awake, and he's not. He facing me but his eyes are closed, and his breaths are even. I try to reposition myself but end up moaning in pain as my body aches with every movement, my skin burning. Tobias must have heard me moan because he opens his eyes and they're filled with concern.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He asks pulling some of my hair out of my face, which I'm thankful for. "Pain." I croak. He touches my forehead, "Oh you're burning up!" He exclaims and gets out of bed. When he does so, it shifts the covers and start to shiver, only the bottom of me is covered.

He grabs a black sweatshirt and slips it over his head. Then heads into the bathroom, I can see the light spilling out into the dim lit bedroom. It's probably only 7:00, maybe earlier. It's not really light yet so it can't be too early.

Tobias comes back with a thermometer, and a wet towel. He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. He can see my trembling, so he pulls the cover back up to where they reach my chin. He sticks the thermometer into my mouth and places the towel on my forehead, letting the coolness help my burning.

The thermometer beeps and he pulls it out. I don't even have to ask if it's bad because his face tells it for me. "Its... Not good." He says. I know that he was going to sugar coat it but decided just to tell me the truth. "Maybe it's part of the pregnancy." I tell him.

Neither one of us have been through this, so we don't know for sure what is related and what isn't. "Maybe." He says but his face says he thinking something different. "I want you to rest today. I'll be back." He says. He kisses my cheek, then walks out of the bedroom.

(A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter. Hoping the next few upcoming chapters will be longer and more intense.. Hoping! )