Chapter 7

Tobias POV
After tris and I made sure her fear was gone, she fell asleep. Her head and arms rest on my bare chest. Her breathing is steady and her legs are tangled up with mine. I play with a strand of her hair that had fallen over her eyes. She is so peaceful and beautiful. "Thank you." I hear her say. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask and he giggles. "Yes." I smirk.

"Is chris around?" Tris asks sitting up. She hugs the sheet up to her body since we are both naked. "Yea. I think she's down the hall." I respond. "I'm going to go get dressed." She says and I nod. I watch her get up and try to hurry to find her clothes. "Don't hide tris. There's nothing about you to be embarrassed by." I tell her and she blushes. She slips her underwear and bra on and goes to grab her shirt and pants. I grab my boxers and slip them on and go to the closet to get a shirt and pair of jeans. "Ready?" I ask her as she walks out of the bathroom dressed again. She nods.

We walk down the hall to Christina's apartment and I can see tris chewing on her lip. "You okay?" I ask. "Just nervous." She says squeezing my hand. We get to her door and tris knocks. Chris opens it up and she's in a sports bra and shorts, she must've been working out. "Hey four who's.." She begins and then leans in to get a better look at tris. "TRIS!!" Chris screams and tris flinches. "Hi." She says and chris breaks down in tears. She pulls Tris into a hug and tris accepts it graciously. "I thought you were gone!" She says letting tris go. "Caleb made a serum that brought me back." She explains and chris smiles widely. "Four can I borrow tris for a second?" She asks me and I nod.

She yanks tris into her apartment and closes the door. I'm alone in the hallway and even though I know where tris is and that she's centimeters away I still feel scared, scared I'll lose her again.