Chapter 11

Tobias POV
I wake up and tris is still asleep in my arms. She has a shirt of mine on and her hair is still in the bun she put it in last night. I don't move or I might wake her, instead I just look at her. She's the prettiest woman I've ever laid eyes on. "It's creepy to stare Ya know." Tris says and i jump a bit. "I didn't know you were awake." I say and she laughs. "It's even creepier to stare at someone while they are sleeping." She says sitting up. "I'm gonna shower." She says and I watch her grab her clothes and head into the bathroom. Soon the shower starts and I race out of bed. I get changed and leave a note for tris on the dresser. Then I slip my shoes on and leave.

I walk down to zeke's apartment and knock on the door. I hear some whispers and shuffling then a loud crash. Zeke opens the door looking tired and holding his left toe. "What?" He asks clearly annoyed. I see Shauna in the kitchen picking up a chair Zeke must have run into. "I wanted to talk to you about something." I say. He lets me in and Shauna waves. "Morning four!" She says and whispers something in zeke's ear. "I will." He says and turns to face me. "She said I have to be welcoming." And I laugh. "I wanted to talk to you about tris." I say and he goes into the kitchen to grab a mug from the cabinet. "What about? Your not gonna break up with her are you?" He asks. "No! No.. I'm planning on proposing. But I don't know the first thing about rings or romance in general." I admit and Zeke smirks. "Well Shauna can help you with the ring situation and I can help you with romance! I'm an expert!" He says and I roll my eyes. "What?! Really I am." "Mhm." I say. "If I wasn't then why did Shauna and I have sex last night?? Hmm?" He asks and I face plan my face. "Zeke I don't want to hear about your sex life!" He chuckles. "Fine fine. But really I can help." I nod and thank him. "I'll go grab Shauna." He says and disappears into the bedroom. I then realize that Shauna's in the shower, and Zeke will probably go in while she's showering. This was a bad time to come.

Shauna and Zeke come out about 5 minutes later, Shauna in clean clothes and her hair in a braid. Zeke's still in his pajamas. "I'm so excited!" Shauna squeals. "So you'll help me with the ring?" I ask and she gives me a duh look. "K thanks!" I say and tell them I'm gonna go. Shauna waves goodbye and Zeke mumbles something, he's still half asleep it seems.

I get back to the apartment and tris is in the bedroom making the bed. "Hey." I say leaning over to her to kiss her. "Morning. See this is the proper way to say good morning. Not being a creeper!" Tris says joking. I laugh and help make the bed.