Chapter 22

Tris POV
The next morning we wake up on the couch never making it to the bed last night. "I'm going to go shower." Tobias says and I nod while yawning. I hear the water run and I step back out on the balcony looking at what colors left from the sunrise. I can't believe we're going to have a little boy. It's different then him being our real child but I already love him, and I'm sure tobias will too once he gets to know him. "Whatcha thinking about?" Tobias asks walking over to me. He's dressed in his usual, black tight shirt, black jeans and shoes. "How long have I been out here?" I ask since it must've been long if he's out of the shower. "20 minutes." He responds and I nod.

I go shower bring a crimson tank top and black leggings with me. I let the warm water flow over me, washing away dirt and grime and most of all, my pain. I get out and change, pulling my hair into a French braid after blow drying it. I slip on my combat boots and meet tobias at the door. We decided to eat breakfast with everyone in the dinning hall. We walk down hand in hand, "Are we gonna tell them?" I ask tobias in the silence. "We should." He says and we spot everyone in a table in the corner. Tobias goes to get us food and I sit down with them. There's some bowls of muffins and fruit on the table but other food you have to stand in line to get.

"Morning tris!" Chris says smiling. "Hi." I respond. She been much happier lately probably because of will. They've been inseparable, it must be what tobias and I look like. Tobias comes back and hands me a plate. "Thanks." I say. "Morning four." Zeke says stuffing some sausage in his mouth. "Manners zeke." Shauna tells him and I have to hide my laugh. Zeke swallows, "Sorry. Hello four. How are you this fine morning?" Zeke asks and I let my laugh out. "Happy woman?" Zeke asks Shauna and she glares.

We talk and eat when the door opens and more people come in. We don't really look or care who's walking in till we hear a familiar voice. "Hey party people!!" The voice yells walking up to our table. We are all wide eyed and then almost pass out when we see who's with him. "Tris can you pass me a muffin??" She asks. "Uriah?! Marlene?!" I gasp. They both have huge grins in their faces. Zeke looks on the verge of tears and so does tobias. Tobias looks worried too. "In the flesh!" Uriah says and kisses Marlene on the lips. Zeke runs up to him and hugs him and is now crying. "Your here! Your back!" He says through the tears. I touch Tobias's leg to comfort him. "Mar!" Shauna squeals and hugs her. "Marlene!!" Chris says with a huge grin plastered on her face.

I hug Marlene and then uriah. "I missed you." I whisper in his ear. He pulls back and smirks. "Me too stiff." He says and I whack him. "Is that how you greet someone who just came back from the dead?" He asks and we all laugh. Tobias walks up to him after hugging Marlene. "Hey four old buddy!" He says smiling. "Uriah.. I" I know tobias feels bad and scared of what uriah will do or say. "What are you blubbering about?" Uriah asks and gives him a "bro" hug.

We all sit down still shocked but extremely excited. "We have some news too." I say quietly. I don't want to take the attention off of mar and uriah but I want to share it with everyone. "Shoot!" Zeke says grinning. "Four and I are taking in a little boy." I say and chris screams. "What?" I ask uncovering my ears. "It's just so adorable! You and four.. parents and four having a soft side!" She squeals like a girl. I laugh. "Yep. He five and his names luca." I tell them and the girls aww. "Nice man!" Zeke says fist bumping tobias. "Well we gotta go. Uriah, Marlene so glad your back!" Tobias says and I hug both of them again before we depart.

"That was.." "Something!" Tobias finishes for me. "Yea." I sigh. "I love you. And you had no reason to be nervous, he's not mad or even bothered by it!" I tell tobias and he smiles. "Thanks." He says and kisses me.