Chapter 49

Tris POV
At the moment I'm puking my guts out in the bathroom at 4:06 in the morning. Tobias is still out cold and I'm grateful, he says he wants to be here for me but he can do that.. Outside of the bathroom. "Tris?" I hear a raspy sleepy voice. Tobias. "In-" I'm cut off by my own self. "Baby why didn't you get me? Wake me up?" He asks walking in while pulling a sweatshirt over his head. I stare at his toned abs till he covers them up, "I wanted you to sleep." I say.

"You're the one who needs the sleep. Not me." He says sliding down the wall and sitting next to me. He rubs my back and I stand to brush my teeth. Tobias looks at something and gets up, "Whaiit?" I ask with my mouth full before I spit. "What is it?" I ask more clearly this time. Tobias comes in carrying luca, luca has tears streaked on his now pink face. "What's wrong?" I ask ruffling his hair lightly.

"Nightmare." Tobias whispers. "My mommy died." He says. I look back up at tobias wide eyed, Tobias's eyes are closed. I rub Luca's back and take him from tobias, "Let me tuck you in." I say walking to his room. I place him back in his bed and kiss his forehead, "No more nightmares." I say. He smiles and nods then drifts off. I go back to our bedroom, tobias is already back in bed,
Not asleep though.

I close our door, "We have to tell him." I say. "Tris how are we going to do that?" "We?? No! You're telling him." "What? Why just me?!" He exclaims. "Because I'm already dealing with stress I shouldn't even be having. And you both share the same mom so it'll be easier." I say crawling under the covers. "He doesn't know that, and you need to be there." He says sitting up a little. "Fine. I'll be there but you're doing most of the talking." "Most. Not all." Tobias says and I know he's smirking.

He kisses my forehead and we go back to sleep.