Chapter 8

Tris POV
"What is it Christina?" I ask her once inside. "I was wondering... If maybe... Caleb could use the serum and..." She puts her head in her hands. "What chris?" I ask. "Bring back will." She says as a single tear falls. It's a good question and an even better thought. What if he could?

What if he could bring back so many people. Will. Uriah. Marlene. Lynn. Al? My parents??!

"I don't know chris. But I'd be very happy to ask him." I reply with a smile and she smiles back. "Can I go now and hang with you later?" I ask her and she nods. "Oh and tris!" She says as I reach for the door. "Your not getting out of shopping later." She says and I roll my eyes. I open the door and tobias is standing right outside of it. "Ready?" I ask. He nods.

"What did she want?" He asks as we walk down to the pit. "She wanted to know if caleb could bring will back." I say and I see him slightly nod. "What do you think?" He asks. "About if he can or will or if he should?" "If he should." He says. "I think he should. One chris needs him and second.. He wasn't meant to die, it wasn't fair." I say and I can still feel the pang of guilt. "I agree. But I think he shouldn't start bringing whoever he wants back or every person who dies back." "Why?" I question. "Well some people did die for a good reason and for some it was their time." He says and he has a point.

We get to the pit and he leads me over to a couple. Zeke and Shauna. "Hey Zeke. Sorry about earlier." He says to Zeke. I'll have to ask him later about it. "Don't sweat it. Heyy! Did you finally take my advice and find yourself someone?" He asks motioning to me. Shauna hits him in the back of the head. "Tris your back!" She squeals and we hug. "Wait tris?!" Zeke exclaims. I nod and he comes over and gives me a bear hug. "Sorry I haven't seen you in so long so I didn't recognize you." "It's okay." I say. He comes to whisper in my ear but loud on purpose so tobias can hear. "Thank god you're back! Four here was going a bit crazy and out of his mind without you." He says and tobias glares at him. I just laugh. "Well we'll see you later guys." Tobias says leading me away from them.

"Tobias?" I ask as we get down a deserted hallway. "Mhm?" He asks. "Hows Zeke doing? I mean about uriah?" I ask. Tobias tenses and I know he still feels like hell about what happened. "He's getting better. Still misses him." He says and I nod. "Would it be wrong if caleb brought him back? I mean only if it's possible?" I ask and tobias stops. He stares down at his shoes and let's go of my hand. "Sorry. We don't have go talk about this." I say trying to fix the mess I might've just made. "No no it's fine. I think that would be right." He says.

We begin to walk again in pure silence this time. Can caleb do it?