Chapter 26

Tris POV
I got Luca up in the train and I grabbed hold of the handle to swing myself in, I look out and see tobias sprinting. He grabs the handle and swings in. He looks down and has his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "You okay?" I ask. He nods. "Yea I'm fine. Are you and Luca okay?" He asks. "Yep." He looks up and I give him a quick peck. I see luca looking out and watching the scenery go by, "Careful. We wouldn't want you to fall out would we?" I ask and he looks to me with a small innocent smile. I turn back if tobias and sit next to him.

"You okay? You seem.. Quiet." I say looking into his eyes. "I don't know. I'm just.. Nervous I guess." He admits. I take his hand in mind, "About Luca?" I ask. He nods slightly. "You'll be fine." I say and he shakes his head in protest. "You don't get it. I'm not like you, he's drawn to you. He already loves you. I'm hard to love, I have a hard time giving love. I'm just.. This is so out of my comfort zone." He admits and his eyes get shiny. "Tobias look at me." I say sternly.

"You are a lovable person, I fell in love with you and It didn't take me a lot of time to figure that out. Tobias you love me, you have the ability to love. You just have to give him time." I say and he kisses me. His lips move with mine as if in harmony. I pull back when I hear Luca squeal. "Dauntless!" He says with a grin on his face and pointing his little hand. "That right! Now it's time to get out!" I say getting up. I pick Luca up and hold him close. "Can you get his belongings?" I ask tobias and he nods. I jump holding Luca against my chest. We land and I ask him if he's okay. Tobias jumps out soon too, "Im good." Luca says with a thumbs up.

Once we all jump into the net we head back to the apartment. "Alright Luca, welcome home." I say opening the door. He steps in and looks so tiny in the big open room. He looks in awe and over whelmed by all of it. "Let's get you settled in." I say and tobias helps bring his things to his room. We walk in and he goes over to the bed. "It's so big." He says. It's really not, but to him it would be. "Do you want to take a nap? Are you tired?" I ask as tobias starts folding his clothes and putting them into his drawers. He nods and tobias and I leave him. He cuddles under the blanket and with his stuffed animal. I leave the door cracked.

Tobias and I head into our bedroom and I plop down on the bed. "I'm so tired." I say sighing. "Then let's nap." Tobias says bringing me into his arms. "Okay. I say and I cuddle into him and soon fall asleep.