Chapter 17

Tobias POV
Tris Invited will and Christina over later in the evening, I was fine with it but I could tell tris was nervous. "Would you relax?" I tell tris. She glares at me. "Sorry for be nervous that the boy I killed and his girlfriend who I put through tremendous pain are coming over!" She says with her hands in the air. I answer the door after they knock and let them in. "Hey." I say. "Hey four." Chris greats and they go over to tris.

They take a seat in the living room and I'm about to join them when the phone rings. "Hello?" "Tobias!" "Evelyn?" I ask "Yes. I wanted to know if you and tris could come see me tomorrow. It's important." She says. Her voice sounds strained and nervous. "Uh. Sure. What's wrong?" I ask her. "Just come by tomorrow. Bye!" She says and hangs up. I hear the three in the other room laughing and tris smiling. I like seeing her smile, it makes all the pain and struggles she's gone through disappear almost.

"Hey tris. Can I borrow you for a sec?" I ask walking over to them. "Sure." She gets up and we go into the bedroom. "What's up?" She asks. "Evelyn called." She turns to me with curiosity but leeriness in her eyes. "About what?" "Well she said she needed us to visit her tomorrow, she said it was important." I tell her. I can see the wheels turning in tris's mind, processing it all and thinking. "Okay." She says and I tell her I'll join her and the others in a bit. She nods and walks back out.

I take a seat on the bed and balance my elbows on my knees, what does she want to talk about?