Chapter 28

Tris POV
I wake up and tobias isn't in bed, I look at the clock and it's almost 10:00am, I slept in late! I know that they're both here though because I hear laughter from the kitchen, I get up and change into some black sweatpants and a purple tank. I pull my hair into a messy bun and put on makeup. I walk out and lean against the wall looking at tobias and Luca in the kitchen. They're flipping and making pancakes together, both having smiles plastered on their face and flour everywhere. Luca's little fingers are covered in batter and he smears some on Tobias's face. "Oh you didn't!" He says laughing. He grabs some flour and throws it at luca covering his black pajama bottoms. I can't help but smile.

This is the first time I can actually see my future with him, I think about it and daydream about it but this is different. Seeing him with a child, a child that now is ours and the way I could wake up to this every morning. All of a sudden I'm snapped out of my thoughts by getting showered with flour. "Tobias!" I scream and he picks me up. I laugh, "put me down!" I say pounding on his back. He plops me down in the couch and leans over me,

"Good morning love." He Whispers. "Morning handsome." I say wiping some batter off his cheek. He laughs and goes back to cooking. Luca comes in and gives me a hug, "Morning buddy!" I say and he smiles. "Pancakes!" He says. "I know! You must be an excellent cook." I say and he nods very proud of himself. "Let's eat!" Tobias shouts and we go join him. Luca gets a small grey plate and tobias and I get big black ones. Tobias pours some juice into three glass for all of us and we all start eating our breakfast.

We eat, laugh, smile and most of all we are here together... As a family.