Final Author's Note

Hey all!
This story was both challenging and fun to write at the same time. I wanted to make sure I added the emotion to the story, and write it the best I could. Especially for following up after Allegiant.

Creating a story where it's after everything in the divergent series and Tris is brought back... it was challenging.

With adding everything that needed to be added, making sure pain was incorporated but also because many were shocked and crushed with the ending of Allegiant. And I wanted to write this in justice of that. (I don't know if that last sentence made sense... whoops!)

Thank you to everyone who kept me going on this story, who kept sending me encouragement and ideas. Without you and my readers.... this story wouldn't be where it's at.

I'm sad to see this story end, to have another book done and under my belt. But I assure you all that I have more stories coming- a lot! (Self promotion: follow me on my new Twitter... DIV_obsessed46 had to throw that in there lol)

Huge thank you to my followers, readers, voters, and commenters. I'm so grateful for you all and so thankful for your encouragement on this story and even on some of my others.

A last goodbye on this story... and please continue to read my others-- even though I'm slow on Divergent University. And I should be having a new story coming out soon... before Christmas at least.

Thank you!! And love to you all!!❤️