Chapter 58

Tobias POV
It's been a few days since Tris and I decided on the pit for our wedding reception, we're still deciding where to have the ceremony. We've decided a few more things though, like how Zeke will be my best man. Christina will be Tris's maid of honor, marlene, shauna, and lynn are going to be her bridesmaids.

We have allowed Lynn not to wear a dress if she doesn't want to, it just has to match the color theme. Which is black, grey and blue. I told Tris that it was just like her aptitude test, but she thought differently.

"The black is for dauntless. How we fell in love here in dauntless, the memories we have." She told me.

"The grey is for abnegation, where we were both born and raised for sixteen years." She said. "Even though you have a bad past there, don't think of that. Think of how this is something we can share, being brought up in the same way. Knowing some of the same things and knowing that that will always connect us. Having the same faction foundation." She added and tried to describe it to me.

"The blue is for erudite, where you saved me. Where we found how deep our love really was, and that it just needed to be tested to figure that out." She told me and I liked that.

"Also the shade of blue I picked, matches your eyes." She had added. Tris really loves my eyes, she says they're mesmerizing, captivating and in her eyes, warm.

I think we have a meaning for all the factions, a different meaning and how it connects within our love story.

Amity has memories of staying there with Tris for awhile, learning things about her and learning how my feelings grew. Watching her grow and transform in a way, in that small amount of time. Comforting her from her nightmare that night, holding her close to me.

Candor, when we spilled what was inside of us, while on truth serum. Telling Tris how much I loved her and that I stayed in dauntless for her. Telling everyone how she saved me, brought me out of the simulation, how she wouldn't shoot me, rather have me shoot her.

Hearing Tris, with the pain in her voice as she spoke of killing her friend, loosing her parents. Candor tested our relationship, a way it had never been tested before. But we needed it. To prove that we were strong enough to last, to prosper, to grow.

The faction system may not be great, it may not even be good. But tris and I have learned to see things in it, things about ourselves and each other. And that, that is good. That is great.