Chapter 91

Tobias POV
I wake the next morning, and the first thing I feel is the need of Tris to be beside me. Looking over to where she would lay, and be the first thing I see in the morning. I sigh sitting up, but then a smile makes it's way to my face slowly. Remembering that she may not be here, but by tonight she'll be my wife.

"Dude, Four are you up yet??" I hear Zeke ask from the other side of the door. I rub my face and I get out of bed, opening the door to a sight that makes me want to laugh.

Zeke's holding Miracle in his hands, but holding her out in front of him- she's not even touching him. I laugh and take my daughter from him, "What time is it?" I ask, looking down at her. Her eyes meeting with mine, looking at me with wonder it seems.

"Ten thirty." Zeke says and my eyes widen, I slept that late! "What?!" I freak. "I know, Uriah and I have been taking care of her and trying to figure out everything at the reception. Christina dropped her and her stuff off at like six this morning, and of course I had to answer the door seeing that Uriah's a lazy ass." Zeke tells me, making me laugh more.

"Have you seen Tris?" I ask walking back into my room and setting Mira down on the bed.

"Yes. She mouthed 'help me'." He says and I smile knowing that that's definitely her.

"I bet the process with the girls today will be torture for her." I comment.

"Christina told me some of the appointments she has today, and man... you don't want to know." He says and I laugh.

He leaves, probably to find Uriah. I grab some clothes out of the baby bag and start changing my daughter.

I didn't realize how much I missed her till I held her in my arms right now. The way she's smiling up at me, taking her chubby little fingers and touching my face.

****
"Do I have to? I'm gonna look like a pansycake." Uriah complains as Christina tries to pin the white flower to Uriah's tux. It was a fight to get him to wear a normal tux, so I don't know why she's pushing the flower so hard.

We all got ready in good timing despite me waking up late, and also we do way less than the girls. I had a black tux fitted about a week and a half ago, and just did my hair like I would if I were taking Tris out for a fancy date.

I'm anxious to see her dress, what it'll look like. There are few things I know I won't see her in but then again there's a list of thing I could see her in.

I look around at the scenery, the lights hanging everywhere making it all look rustic and romantic. We decided to have the ceremony at the net, the first place we met. Tris also wanted to jump, landing in her wedding dress and having me pull her out- like the way we met.

I agreed, loving the memories it would have. And Tris thought it would be a nice way to enter, since her father isn't here to walk her down the aisle.

Christina freaked, since it'll ruin her dress and hair. But we went with it anyway.

Miracle is in my arms at the moment, she'll go with Shauna when the ceremony starts.

She's wearing a black dress that has bits of lace on it, and a small black flower headband with blue jewels on it. She looks beautiful... just like her mother.

We were going to have her be with one of us during the ceremony but we decided that today should be focused on us and our love.

"Hey Four, it's gonna start soon." Shauna says walking to me. Her hair is side braided and is wearing a black and blue sparkled dress.

"Okay." I say handing Mira to her 'Aunt', and letting the nerves start to sink in. My hands starting to sweat and my stomach holding more butterflies than ever before.

I take deep breaths but it's not working. She's going to jump any moment, and when I pull her out of that net... it'll be like the beginning all over again.

Falling in love with her all over again.

(A/N: Hey All! Sorry for the short chapter, the next will hopefully be longer or at least better. The next chapter will be the continuation of the wedding.. yay! Thanks!!)