Chapter 84

(Short chapter...)

Tris POV
"No, that one!" I say pointing to the larger one.

"Will that even fit?" Tobias questions. I shrug, and take off my black gloves, shoving them back into my coat pocket.

It's December now, and I'm around three months pregnant. In a few weeks we can find out the gender, and also in two weeks is Christmas. That's why we're here picking out a Christmas tree.

"Yes it will." I tell him, walking over to it.

"What happens if you're wrong?" "When am I wrong?" I ask, placing a hand on my hip.

"Well, as the amazing fiancé I am, I'm supposed to say never." He says wrapping his around my waist. I laugh and peck his lips. Tobias smiles and we get the tree I want.

We drag it home and by we, I mean Tobias. I have to admit that I like seeing him carry things, seeing his muscles grow and sweat build on his back.

"There." He breathes, wiping his forehead.

"We can decorate it tomorrow." I say and he nods, walking into the bedroom. He takes his shirt and pants off, throwing them into the hamper. Then heads to the bathroom to shower. I hear the water start and I change into my pajamas.

My morning sickness has been getting better, and my first trimester is almost over. I enjoy being pregnant, as painful and exhausting as it can be... I like it. I'm excited to see out baby though, who it'll look more like and who it'll be more like.

Tobias comes out ten minutes later, his hair still glistening with water. His chest bare and only wearing black boxers. He slides under the covers next to me, and brings me into his warm embrace.

We don't even have to speak, the silence is enough for us. And knowing that we're here in each other's arms, is also enough.

"What are you hoping for? You asked what you thought it was a few months ago, but what do you want?" Tobias asks, and I can feel him looking down at me.

I think for a moment, thinking of what I can see me having and what it would look like.

"A boy." I say. "Really? Why?" Tobias questions curiously.

"Because I can just see it. Seeing him train with you, seeing you teach him things. How to be a dauntless warrior, and just having a mini you running around." I say and I can feel him laugh, his chest rising and falling.

"What about you? What do you want?" I ask. He thinks for a moment, I can see him really pondering it.

"A girl." He says softly. "Why?" I ask like he did.

"I guess I've always kind of wanted a girl. A little girl I could carry on my shoulders, and protect from boys." He jokes.

"But having a little beauty like you. A little girl that would love me like you love me." He says and I hadn't realized how much I felt till a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Tobias." I whisper and he kisses the top of my head.

We both want different genders, but still want the same thing. As long as we get him/her, and that he/she is ours... that's all that matters.

"I love you." I say and I soon fall asleep.

****
"What color is that Arabell?" Tobias asks our little girl, who at the moment is perched on her daddy's shoulders.

They're looking at all the different colored leaves since it's mid fall. We're at amity looking around at the scenery.

"Yellow!" She giggles. She's wearing a puffy purple coat, probably too heavy for fall. But Tobias was worried she'd get too cold.

"How about this one?" He asks handing her a new leaf, as she sticks the old one in her pocket.

"Orange." She says. "Very good, what else is orange?" Tobias asks. We walk along, the breeze send chills up my arms.

"Flames." She says and Tobias smiles wider. "That's right! You're definitely a Dauntless--" He's cut off by out five year old daughters words.

"Princess!"

"Yes. You are a dauntless princess." Tobias says setting her down on the ground. He wraps his arms around my waist as we watch her skip down the path, spinning round and round... Just like a Princess.