Chapter 48

Tobias POV (time lapse- 1 month)
It's been a month since we found out that tris is pregnant, we told everyone and they're all so excited for us. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad! I mean I am to luca but the relationship is a bit different, this though is my own child, that I made with tris. "Here." Tris's voice says as a stack of papers plops into my lap with a loud drop.

"Well I certainly love fancy paper, but why are you handing me five different catalogues full of it??" I ask. She laughs a little, "They're for invitations and save the dates." Tris answers. "Oh. Don't we still need to decide on a date?" I ask. "Well yeah, but it's for when we know a date." "You're just wanting to pick out fancy paper don't you??" I say with a smirk.

She laughs. "Fine. I do!" She says and moves the papers to make room for herself on my lap. "Uhh!" I groan as she situates herself. She laughs again and snuggles her head into my shoulder. "Thank you." She says to break the silence which had fallen. "For what?" I ask pressing my lips to her temple. "For being here. For embracing me. For loving me." She answers.

I move her head slightly so she's looking at me, her blue grey eyes taking the attention. "Tris I love you. And that's never ever going to change." I say. Tears gloss over her eyes and soon pour out. I bring my lips to hers and I can actually feel what she's feeling.

Love. Hope. Happiness. Thankfulness.