Chapter 37

Tris POV
I wake up the next morning in the best mood ever! I feel like I'm on amity serum except not crazy. "Morning beautiful." Tobias says turning to me. "Hey there." I say and grin wider. "Someone's happy this morning." He says and I laugh. "Yea.. I can't believe I'm engaged!" I say and he chuckles. He gets out of bed which bounces the bed. "Come on." He says. "What?" I ask confused. "We're taking a shower." He says putting the emphasis on we. I laugh and he tosses me clothes. "No! Not another dress." I say holding up a dress he picked out. "Yes. Now get up before I have to drag you." He says.

"Is this how you get every woman to shower with you?? Because you are amazing at it." I say sarcastically. He laughs and enters the bathroom. I follow grabbing my undergarments for today. I set them down and tobias goes back into the bedroom, he comes back after putting something in his pocket. We strip and get in, the warm water rushes over me. He wraps his now wet arms around me and starts kissing up my neck. "What are you doing?" I ask laughing. He soon spins me around so we're kissing. I wrap my arms and legs around him and soon things get heated.(if you know what I mean.)

=====Time lapse====
We meet up with everyone in the dinning hall and we see luca siting on Shauna's lap and giggling as Zeke tickles him. "There they are!" Uriah announces. I laugh and we sit down. "What did you two do this morning??" Chris asks smirking. "Nothing." I answer and take a sip of my juice. "That's not what I heard!" Mar sings. "Mhhm." Shauna says and I choke on my juice while tobias gives them death glares.

"How was luca?" He asks trying to change subject. "Good. As always!" Zeke says. I laugh because he always says that. "An angel!" Shauna says. Luca gets off her lap and moves to Tobias's. It cute to see a man like him with a little child. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Christina's high pitched scream. We all uncover our ears and look at her like she's mental. "What's wrong with you girl?!" Zeke demands. "Tris! Your finger!" She exclaims and I look down. "Oh yeah. Four proposed." I say and now all the girls scream.

"If you keep screaming you'll crack it!" I yell back. Zeke pats tobias in the back and uriah fist bumps him. The girls shower me in hugs and squeals. "When?? Where??" Chris asks. "Unknown. And unknown." I answer taking a bite of my eggs. She rolls her eyes. "Why everyone so happy?" Luca asks. His voice is so quiet so I'm glad we heard him. "It means we're getting married." I explain and he nods. I think he's still confused but happy cause everyone else is happy.

"Let's head home." Tobias whispers in my ear. I nod and clear my plate. We get up and say goodbye to everyone and walk home. We get home and we all change into comfy clothes, for the rest of the day we lounge and watch Disney movies.

As fiancés, as mothers, as fathers, As a family.