Chapter 10

Tris POV
"I love you tris." I hear tobias whisper. Soon after I can tell he's asleep by his even breathes. I lay there wrapped tightly in his arms pressed up close to him. I don't close my eyes or even try to sleep, mind my is too occupied. Evelyn wants to talk to me? About what? And why.. She hates me! I sigh and can hear Tobias's quiet and adorable little snores. I realize it's best not to dwell on it now and just wait till morning.

~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~
I wake up to Tobias's side of the bed cold and empty, but I hear the water running signaling he's in the shower. I plop back onto the pillow, I did sleep but not decently. I hear the shower turn off and tobias soon opens the door letting steam pool out and he steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair still wet with water droplets and his chest glistening with the little water left on his body. He's stunning! "Like something?" He asks smirking as he picks out jeans and a shirt. I blush and pull the covers above my head. I hear him laugh and go back into the bathroom.

I lay there for a few more minute till tobias tells me the bathrooms free. I get up and grab my shirt and pants and go shower. After words I pull my hair into a ponytail and add minimal make up that chris gave me. I grab my shoes and bring them out to the kitchen where tobias is. "Morning." He says as he kisses me. "Hi." I say back. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. I just shrug. "Evelyn?" He asks as if he read my thoughts. I nod slightly and he nods back. "Well we can meet up with her later and get it over with." He says and I agree.

We eat breakfast and get ready to leave. We head to the train and we made it just in time too. We get into the third cart and sit side by side. I can tell tobias is looking at me but I try not to acknowledge it. We jump when we get to the factionless sector. Tobias takes my hand and leads me to where he knows his mom might be. We enter a room with moldy walls and rats in the corner, this place always disgusted me.

"Hi mom." Tobias says but doesn't let go of my hand. "Tobias!" She says joyfully. (Well as joyful as you can get without being considered amity.) "Tris!" She says walking towards me. I stiffen and tobias can tell since he squeezes my hand. "Hello." I say as nicely as I can. "It's good to have you back! I know that we may have said something's that we regret now and I hope we can get pass that." She says with a grin. Her black hair which is in curls bobs when she speaks. "Sure. " I say and she hugs me. I'm shocked by this! "Alright we're going to leave now. You've seen tris so we're done here." Tobias says and evelyn nods. I can tell that she wished we would have stayed longer but I need to process what happened.

Tobias and I grab the next train and sit in silence. The silence continues as we walk back the apartment. We get inside and slip our shoes off, it's already almost 5pm. Time flies when your getting on and off trains, in factionless and meeting with a woman you can't stand! "You okay?" Tobias asks as I take a seat on the couch. "Yea. I'm fine, just trying to process it all." I say and he nods. He leaves the room getting the sense that I may need time alone.

About twenty minutes later I become bored and head into the bedroom, I see tobias reading a book on the bed. "Hey." I say getting on the bed next to him. "Hey." He says kissing my nose. "So. You never officially asked me to move in with you. I kinda just took your space!" I say smiling and he closes his book. "Well I guess your right. And it would be nice to get all my space back." He says with a smirk plastered on his face. "Well tris prior.. Will you move in with me?" He asks. I laugh. "Yes. Yes tobias I'll move in with you." I say and we both laugh. We snuggle together and I soon drift off.