Chapter 47

Tris POV
I'm not sure how long we stand there, together with our hands over my stomach looking in the mirror. We go out to the kitchen to find luca playing with some of his toys. "Hey buddy!" I say hugging him from behind. He giggles and turns to look at me. I poke his nose lightly and he wrinkles his face, which is adorable.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask. Luca shrugs and tobias does too walking into the living room. "You boys are lazy! Lazy I say!" Luca laughs and runs into the living room after tobias. A moment later there's a loud oomph. I laugh to my self and start cooking.

"Alright. If any lazy boys want breakfast, come get it!" I say. They rush in and grab a plate. "Oh I have another shift in the control room today." Tobias says. Luca's picking the crust off his toast, we found that he won't eat anything with crust. "Oh okay. I might have Christina over or someone." I say. He nods. We finish eating and I go to clean the dishes. Luca goes to change out of his pajamas and tobias comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"When are we telling luca?" He asks. "Not yet. How bout.. After we find out the gender." I suggest. "Sounds good. That way he'll know then if he's getting a little brother or sister." Tobias says. "Exactly!" I say. He rests his chin on my shoulder, and I take this opportunity to splash dirty soapy water at him. "Tris!" He exclaims and I run to the bedroom. He comes in and tackles me onto the bed. We're both laughing, "I love you." I say. "You better." Tobias says and pecks my lips. "Now go. Don't want to be late." "Yeah yeah." Tobias says climbing off of me.