Chapter 87

Tris POV
"I can't!" I laugh and Tobias is chuckling too, but trying to keep most of it in so he doesn't offend me. Which he won't since I'm laughing at myself.

"Just try to roll over." He suggests. "I'm trying. I have like zero strength here." I say. I'm having difficulty getting out of bed, because my stomach is now huge!

I'm about six months and our little girl should start kicking soon. Tobias asks everyday when he gets home from work if she's kicked, and the same answer is no. He normally asks more than that though.

I finally make it up and Tobias comes over to me. "You okay now?" He asks and I nod. "I'm going to shower." I tell him and start to walk in that direction.

"Need help?" Tobias smoothly asks.

"No, I'm fine. I'm pregnant, not handicap." I tell him with a smirk of my own. I hear him groan and walk out of the bedroom.

****

"I like that one." I tell Tobias, pointing to one of the many pails of paint on the floor.

"You also liked the lavender and red." He comments.

"Well I like this one." "Is that you final pick?" I nod.

"Blue, silver, and black." He says and I nod.

"Alright, let's get painting." Tobias says and grabs the pails and brushes.

We're painting our daughter's room today, which will be an all day project. So we decided on a day that Tobias had off. He brought home a few days ago, different colors of paint we could choose from and I chose those three colors. Blue, black and silver.

It's got dauntless and abnegation. Which are both important to us, and blue to symbolize my other aptitude test result but also to remind us of all we've overcome throughout erudite.

I turn around and Tobias is already painting and his shirt's off. His inked back towards me and very concentrated in the painting he's doing.

"I thought we were just painting, not stripping." I say and he turns around, chuckling at what I said.

"You can strip too if you want." He says turning back around to paint.

"Oh yeah, the pregnant woman really wants to strip." I joke and starts on the other wall.

******

By night time, we're all done with the room. It's a blue room, black furniture and black outlines. We have a large silver dauntless symbol on one wall and another large silver abnegation symbol on the other. The third wall, where her crib is, is empty. Just a plain wall.

Tobias said that we could maybe paint her name on that wall once we've named her and when she's here.

We haven't picked a name yet, and honestly I haven't been thinking about it. I'm not sure if Tobias is or not, he doesn't tell me.

I also want to wait to see what she looks like and see what her personality is like. I want something that really suits her, doesn't label her but helps to bring out her own person and personality. I want her to be her own person with such strength and courage, but have a heart too.

She'll have a little of each of us. But in all honesty, i think she'll be a daddy's girl. Tobias will be wrapped around her little finger and That's something I can say I'm excited to see.

"She'll be perfect." Tobias whispers in my ear, walking up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him.