Chapter 12

Tris POV
Ever since this morning tobias has been acting weird. He's been more jumpy and seems nervous about something.

"Tobias! I'm going to visit caleb!" I yell from the bedroom. Tobias walks in and takes a seat on the bed. "How long are you going to be out?" He asks. "I don't know." I say back. "like an hour.. Two hours??" He keeps pushing it. "I don't know tobias! What does it matter?" I ask getting suspicious. "It doesn't I just want to know how long your going to be gone." He says and I know he's hiding something. "Okay." I say slowly. I walk out of the bedroom, grab my jacket and head out of the apartment.

I ride the train down to where caleb is staying, there's a lady at the front desk. "Hello." She says. Her hair is a light brown color about shoulder length. Her eyes are a bright green color. "Hi. Can you tell me where caleb prior is?" I ask and she nods. She check a list and tells me "room 105." I thank her and head into an elevator. The elevator reminds me of tobias and his fear of confinement. It is small in here and the lights are a pale blue color. Thinking of him makes me wonder what he's lying about. What he's hiding.

The door opens and i step out, caleb door is close and I knock on the door. "Hey bea!" He says opening it to reveal himself. "Hi caleb. Can I come in?" I ask and he nods. "How are you?" He asks letting his Abnegation show. "I'm fine." I say taking a seat in the living room. "So what brings you here? Are you feeling ok? Are you and tobias ok? Did he hurt you because I swear I'll kill him!" He says and I shake my hands. "No no!! Caleb im fine. Tobias is fine. We're fine! And caleb you can't kill him, he'd hurt you before you got close!" I say and he blushes. "I actually had a question for you." He looks intrigued. "Well I was wondering if you could use the resurgent serum on some other people." I say and little weary of his answer.

"Who?" He asks. "A couple of our friends." I say. "Who?" He repeats. "Will. Uriah. Marlene. Lynn." I say. He ponders it and leans back into the chair. He crosses his arms and has an odd thinking face on that Makes me want to laugh at.

"Okay." He says.