Chapter 16

Tris POV
After this morning tobias and I have literally been together all afternoon. There's a knock at the door but tobias is sleeping soundly next to me so I get up to answer it. I open the door and standing before me is someone I never thought I'd see again. "Will?" I say. "Tris." He says and I fall to the floor. I don't know if it was because I fell or my violent sobs but tobias comes running in. "Hey four." Will says and tobias is wide eyed. "Will. How are you.." "Alive?" Will finished tobias. "Caleb." He says. Tobias picks me up and my tears wet his shirt. I pull back and go hug will hard. "I'm so sorry." I whisper in his ear. "Tris it wasn't your fault." He says and I try to collect myself. "Do you know where I can find Christina." He asks. "Four doors down on the left." I tell him and he says goodbye to each of us.

I walk back into the bedroom, tobias follows and sits next to me. "You okay?" He asks. "I.. I.. I'm not sure." I say. I'm still shocked by what just happened. All of a sudden we hear a high pitched scream, so loud that it seems as if it was in the room with us. "Christina." Tobias says with a small chuckle. "Yea" I say. "I killed him." I say. "Tris. Look at me." Tobias says bringing my chin up so that my eyes meet with his. "You had no choice.
But he's alive now and he forgives you, that's the important thing." He says and I kiss him lightly.

"I bet chris is over the moon." I say and Tobias chuckles. "Yea getting your best friend and boyfriend back from the dead all in one month would be pretty amazing." He says and I laugh. "I love you tobias." I say and he brings my lips to his. "I love you tris." He says.