Chapter 36 (part 1)

Tobias POV (Time lapse: couple days)
I wake up to light shinning in through our window, I look over and tris is curled up into a ball under the covers. Today's our anniversary, today's the day I met the love of my life. I see tris moving around a bit so I know she's awake, I lean down and kiss her nose softly. She smiles and wrinkles her forehead in the cutest way. I kiss her cheek and then in between her eyebrows. Finally i reach her lips and she deepens it but I pull back.

"Morning beautiful." I whisper and she smiles as her grey blue eyes open up. "Hey." She says back. She sits up and leans into my chest. "Happy anniversary." I say kissing the top of her head. "Happy anniversary to you too." She says and pulls the cover down and slips out. She goes to the closet and grabs her clothes for the day. "I'm going to shower." She says and I nod.

She walks to the bathroom and I follow. "Oh no you don't!" She says pushing my back. I laugh as she shuts and locks the door. I go get dressed as well, tight charcoal black muscle shirt, black pants and a jacket. I slip my shoes on too and go out to the kitchen.

"Hey luca!" I say seeing him on the couch watching cartoons. He waves. "You ready to go to uncle Zeke's and aunt Shauna's?" I ask him and he grins widely. He loves Zeke because he can get away with anything and Shauna showers him in candy and kisses. He holds up his bag that has activity and his lion to take to zeke's. "Let's go!" I say picking him up. I know I'll be back before tris gets out since their apartment is just down the hall.

I drop him off and of course Shauna was first at the door holding a dum dum for him. I hugged him goodbye and went back to our apartment. I step in and our shower isn't running, I take my jacket off and head for the kitchen. Soon tris walks out and she's wearing a simple black dress, but anything she wears isn't simple. She makes everything looks stunning, she had curled her hair and pulled some of it back. She's barefoot which shows her newly painted black toenails.

"Morning gorgeous." I say as she takes a seat. "Hey." She says. "You look amazing." I say and she blushes. "Here." I say and hand tris a plate full of food. I get one for myself and sit across from her. "Where's luca?" She asks. "With Zeke and Shauna." I say and she laughs. "What?" I ask. "I think he's beginning to like it there more than here." She says smiling.

••••••••Time Lapse•••••••••
"Come on pick a pair!" I say to tris as she's spending twenty minutes to pick a pair of shoes. I had already changes into jeans and a nice black dress shirt. "If it's so easy.. You pick!" She says throwing her hands in the air. I walk to the closet and grab a pair of blue flats. "Here." I say handing her the shoes and she rolls her eyes annoyed about how easy it was. She slips then on and we leave the apartment. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" She asks holding my hand. "Nope!" I say popping the "p"

We walk to the train platform and wait till we hear the rumble on the tracks, it comes and we sprint to get on. "You were smart to pick flats." Tris admits. I smirk.

We listen and feel the whirling wind as we rush forward in the train. Soon I see our destination and I get tris ready to jump. "You okay?" I ask as she stands up and dusts herself off. "I'm good." She says and takes my hand. I walk with her and then stop. "Why did you stop?" She asks me. I pull a black blindfold out of my pocket. I tie it around her eyes and she giggles. "I can't see." "That's the point." I reply. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the Ferris wheel.

I put her down and untie the blindfold. She looks and me then sees the Ferris wheel. "Tobias!" She exclaims. I had decorated the Ferris wheel (not the whole wheel) with black, white and blue lights. They glow in the darkness and sends colored shadows onto the ground. "It's amazing!" She says. She's so taken by the lights that a kneel down behind her, "Tris." I say and she turns around.