Chapter 6

Tris POV
I knew I missed tobias but seeing him again made me realize how much I really missed him. His eyes are still as blue as ever and the swirling ink is still as powerful as before on him. He still smells like safety and warmth.

"Tobias?" I whisper as he still holds me in his arms. "Yes love." He whisper kissing the top of my head. "Can.. We um.." I start but I'm afraid of how to ask. "What is it?" He asks concerned. "Can we make sure that my fear is gone?" I ask. I can feel him smile down on me. He doesn't answer but instead kisses me passionately.

He lays me back on his bed and I can feel the same blanket under me that I slept with the very first time I was here in his apartment. His hands hold onto my waist and I take his shirt off. I touch each one of the faction symbols that run down his back. He kisses my ravens, each one of them. He slips my shirt off slowly and i unbuckle his pants. "You sure?" I whispers in my ear. I nod and slips them off so he stands there in his boxers. He moves his hands down pulling my pants with them. They drop and I'm in my undergarments. His touch is fulfilling after craving it for years. His lips are gentle and loving just like I remembered them to be. He unclasps my bra and takes it off. He puts it somewhere on the bed, I'm still flat chested and not as beautiful as I could be but he doesn't care.

Soon we are both naked. His movements are perfect and every inch of him is just right. He goes slow and you can feel the hurt and the pain he's been through for the past two years. I feel bad and the guilt but soon replaced by love and happiness.

I've missed this, I've missed him.