Chapter 43

Tris POV
I wake up and Tobias's big strong arm is wrapped around my waist, pulling my closer to him. I look over and he still sleeping peacefully, the sun is shinning through the window lighting up the room. I look down and see that I'm only in the undergarments, but I know we didn't do anything. "Tobias!" I whisper. I feel bad for waking him up but it's the only way I can get out of his grasp.

"Tobias!" I say louder. He mumbles and unfortunately tightens his grip. "Tobias! Let me go!" I say struggling. I'm sure that I'll be throwing up on him in a second. "Go back to sleep." He says. "I.. I hav-" I'm cut off by my own sickness. He jumps up with drops me a little on the bed, I throw up again. "I'm sorry." I say looking at the spots on him. "Don't worry about me." He says and goes into the bathroom.

He comes out with a wet washcloth. He dabs at my face and the at my arms and the bedsheets. When he's done I grab it from him and wipe him off. "There, we're both clean." I say and he laughs. "Come on, get up! We gotta change the sheets." He says. I get out of bed and grab a big shirt to put on. He lifts on side and I grab the other.

We finish putting new black sheets on, and tobias goes to get ready to shower. I go out to the kitchen. Marlene texted me last night that they'll be here around 11:00, and it's only 9:30. I grab some strawberries from the fridge, I'm still craving them. A few minutes later tobias comes out with pants, no shirt, and his hair still shimmering with water. "You can get in." He says kissing my head. I nod and go grab my clothes for the day. Black sweatpants, and a black sweater, it's really Tobias's but I like having his scent with me.

I go get the water to the temperature of my liking and step in. It runs down me and feels good. I get out and blow dry my hair, then get dressed and join tobias back in the kitchen.

(A/N: sorry for such a boring chapter..)