Chapter 24

Tobias POV
I wake up and tris is still sleeping in my arms. I slip out of the bed careful not to wake her and go change my shirt. I wash up in the bathroom and come back out to wake tris. "Tris." I whisper in her ear. "Tris baby time to get up." I whisper again. She groans In Response but doesn't open her eyes. I kiss her earlobe, than her neck leaving a small love bite. I move to her cheek, to her nose and than finally her lips. I can tell she's fully awake because she soon deepens it. I pull back and she has a smirk on her face. "Hey." She whispers. "Hey. Go get ready." I say and I walk into the kitchen while she goes into the bathroom.

"TOBIAS EATON!" I hear her scream about two minutes later. I walk cautiously into the bedroom. "Yes.." I ask slowly. She has one hand on her hip and has an annoyed look on her face. "What the hell is this??" She exclaims and points to the love bite on her neck. I smirk and hold Back my laugh. "It's not funny." She says trying to cover it with makeup. "Don't cover it." I say wrapping may arms around her waist. "I guess your right. I'll just let your mother see it and say we had fun this morning." She says. "Never mind! Cover it up!!" I tell her and she laughs.

As she applies the makeup, I look in the mirror and I see us. Me, the boy who was abused. The boy who made it into dauntless but never lost the Abnegation inside him. The boy who found love.

Then I see her, a girl who is beyond brave, beyond selfless,
and smart beyond belief. Shes beautiful, she doesn't know it and doesn't believe it, but she is. She's an angel in her own way, and she chose me. She chose a boy with so much baggage and pain but she showed me love and compassion, comfort and concern. She never judged me of made me feel like I'm wounded. I love her and I want my life to have her in it.

"What are you thinking about?" Tris's voice snaps me back to reality. "Hmm? Oh nothing." I say and she rolls her eyes. "I love you. Let's go." I tell her as she slips on her shoes. "I grab her hand and kiss her, soon we're on our way to factionless.

(A/n: sorry if it was boring/bad.. Thanks!❤️)