Chapter 3

Tobias POV
After my episode this morning I've cooled down some, I'm siting on the floor leaning against my bad staring at a wall. I do this daily as well, I don't think it clears my mind or helps me relax but it doesn't hurt. Knock knock. I get up to see who's at my door.

"Hey man." Zeke. He greets me and I let him in. "How you doing today?" He asks. I shrug. "Same." I say and he nods. "I think you should come down to the dinning hall. Shauna and chris are there." He Says. "Not today. Sorry." I say. "It's cool. I just think you should get out some, you've been cooped up in here for what 2 years?!" He says that like its nothing. Like I don't already know i should be more social and happy. "I think you need a date." He says and that puts it over the edge. "No." I say walking into my bedroom. He follows and I take a seat on my bed.

"Come on just one. There's this hot blonde and she's interested in you! Like real hot though." He says. "Tris was the only blonde I'll ever love." I tell him. He sighs. "Man come on!" He says not giving this up. "I'm not. I can't. I won't!" I say getting up. I walk back into the kitchen and just stand there in the silence looking at zeke. "2 years. She'd want you to move on!" He says and I'm fuming. "How do you know zeke?!" I scream at him. "You didn't love her! You didn't know her like I did!! Stop telling me all those things!" I scream at him and I throw a glass that was on the counter at the wall by him. He ducks so that none of the glass hits him. He looks pissed now.

"I didn't know her that well tobias but let me tell you this. She wouldn't want you miserable. She wouldn't want you to waste your whole life because of her." He says and slams the door as he leaves. I break down in tears and slide against the wall.

Is he right?