69: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Dream woke up with her maids removing the blanket that is covering her body. Dream was startled as the maids swiftly moved her to the bathroom and removed her clothes. They then put her unto the tub that is filled with fragrant warm water.

"It smells like flowers."

Dream thought that this is the first time she is bathing like this with the mute maids. Dream want to ask them, what is the occasion, however she knows that she will not be getting any response.

Dream just went the flow and let the maids do their job.

After the bath, the other maids had prepared a dress for her, and the millennial princess was astonished.

"There is no way, I have a dress like that, and I will for sure look ridiculous at that." Dream said but the maids just quietly kept on garnishing her.

Dream was dumbfounded.

The dress is a full laced garment with the back open. Moreover the sleeves are also lace; Dream start to worry about the bruises on her arm.

She looked into the maid's eyes and said, "I do not think, it is a good idea to wear that dress."

The maids should understand what she meant. The dress they are making her wear will reveal their master's abuse on the millennial princess' body. However, the maids paid no heed.

Dream felt nervous.

'What is going on?' Dream asked herself.

The maids then made her sit down on her tiny dresser and started brushing her unruly curly black hair. They braid it and put a lot of flowers. After that, they put a short white veil on her head.

When Dream realized that she is looking at herself with the white veil resting on her head. Dream started shaking.

"Is it someone's wedding today?"

Dream asked and the maids flinched from her question.

'No way, there is absolutely no way.'

Dream was speechless and her throat feels like something stuck in it.

"W-who...?"

There is silence and the maids could not look back to Dream. They are done preparing her. It was rushed and there is no way that this skinny fourteen year old will look good on this white laced dress.

"N-no way."

The door the slammed open.

"Congratulations Millennial Princess of Spade!"

Dream was startled by her sudden visitor. This person never step a foot to this room after that one time Dream was five.

"Big brother S-sol-."

"Imperial Prince. Imperial Crown Prince Soliard, Millennial Princess. You should know better that you should not adhered the title of a higher authority person."

He said it with demeaning face. Dream just let the remarks slide as there are more important answers she needs to hear.

"C-congratulations for what?"

"What your maids haven't tell you?"

The maids flinched and Dream looked back at the prince with hardened look that is saying.

'How? They are mute.'

"Well can't help it, useless people always get thrown out of Heart Country and Spade just welcome them with open arms. Spade always wants other countries leftovers."