Part 32: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

My class about politics just ended, and I bid my teacher goodbye. But seriously, politics class for a five year old? Well it is obviously not for me. I look at the boy flipping the pages of a book like a madman.

That Benjamin tweaking my classes because he knows Dia only attend my classes. Well it is a good in a long run, I am learning about this stuff early, means I will be more knowledgeable if things turn to worse. Also, if it will help Dia in the future, then I am fine with it.

'It looks like you find this class so entertaining.'

"Hmm, I find it interesting. Especially the parts how some king's fall into their own ruin."

"Nice hobby you got there."

Right now me and Dia are conversing on our own code. I called it code because I don't know how to describe it. Apparently, i can converse with him with my thoughts. When we were young, the adults, it sounds like Dia is making baby ramblings, but he is actually answering my thoughts in the language I used before in my past life. Dia have the Emperor's seal power and can converse with any language. However, I made him stop using it around other people, because it will look weird as we grow older, that language might not be existent in this world. Also, it is good so that no one can decipher the language we are using and we can use it if we have to hide secrets from others.

"The politics here are just the same from the other world I used to live in."

"I wonder if the language we both only know is the language you used to use from there. Wouldn't you know?"

"Well, it is kinda hard, it just feels like my brain is automatically translating words. I don't know which one is which."

"You should stop overthinking, my mind get filled of your thoughts right away."

"I wish we could turn it off, you are invading my privacy."

"Well half of the time, I am kinda glad I know what you are thinking."

I fell on silent. Sometimes i forget that this guy can read my thoughts, there might be times, I am unconsciously say something on my mind. Some hidden agendas.

Dia closed the book and speak with our code.

"You can always come with me."

I smiled and respond with the code too.

"Life will not be peaceful."

Easy to say than done. Dia might be the Emperor of the lawless lands of the Empire, but if I suddenly disappears then the King of this land will run a riot and innocent lives will perish.

I speak again to our native language of the Empire. I do not want to use the code so much and raise suspicions with the adults

"You know, there was a saying I heard back then. They said human's have to protect all the livings in this world. Because unlike the other living creatures, humans possess knowledge that is far powerful than anything in this world. Humans were granted absolute knowledge by the Dear Father, in exchange, we just have to take care and protect this world."

Dia stood up and hug my head.

"But humans are conceited." He whispered.

'They are...'

"Hey, class is over and go back to your cave."

'A prime example here.'

"I don't wanna! The sun is still high up, let's play in the garden."

"No!" A short answer from the big human.

'Is that all you know to say these days? As Dia learns more, you regress.'

The big human and Dia start having a silent fight with their eyes.

"Father, are you done with your work?" I intervene before it turns to a real fight.

"No, Soliard and Lunard is coming back today, so you little one, go back for today."

'Wait there is someone who can help me!'

Dia looked at me with confused eyes, and then I smiled back to him.

"Dia, I have to greet my brothers, let us play tomorrow." Then I added, 'tomorrow, we might a have a new space to play at.'

Confused Dia, bid me farewell and used the window as an exit because it is the nearest route to the portal.

"That boy needs to start learning how to live as a proper human being."

"Dia is a proper human."

The big human grabbed me and start carrying me.

'Who said I should stop asking people to carry me around when he just grabbed me like a bag of potatoes?'

Hmmm, I'll let it slide, hmmm, now how can I initiate this plan. I start smiling unconsciously.

"Are you that happy that the twins are coming back."

"Yes!" I smiled and look at the end of the corridor.

"Someone who I can use their ungrounded possessiveness is coming, of course I am happy. Change can start from me!!'

...

Two carriages parked at the front of the castle grounds. A boy with bright hair and blue eyes came down and was followed by a boy with dark hair and light blue eyes.

"Mother! Daddy! I am home!"

"Welcome home my son."

The Queen stepped forward and hugged Soliard.

"Congratulations on your graduation."

Soliard smiled at his mother then look at our way. He was going to run to this big human's arms just like he did to his mother but his face show a bit of irkness because I am on the king's arms instead.

"Congratulations and welcome back Soliard."

"Thank you Daddy!" His face lit up when Father talked to him but goes back to being sullen when his eyes met mine.

"Congratulations and welcome home too Lunard."

Lunard is busy greeting his mother and then turn to us and gave us single gentle smile.

"Thank you Father, we are home."

'Ahhh, you got prettier my brother.'

I looked back to Soliard.

'Okay brother, I trust your possessiveness here. Watch my act, carefully.'

I start yawning loudly and rubbing my eyes. Then I suddenly grabbed father's neck and rubbed my forehead on it.

"I am tired daddy! Let us retire to our room."

I make a quick glance on Soliard and saw his face darken.

'Okay brother, I have high expectations on you.'

"Okay let's go, I'll see everyone tomorrow morn-"

"Wait!!"

'Here it comes.' My heart is beating hard with anticipation.

"Daddy! The princess still sleeps in your chamber?!"

"So what of it?!" He did not roared, but it sounds like he wants to.

"I think that is inappropriate!"

"How is that inappropriate?" The big human is now glaring.

I can hear Soliard's brain's gears running fast.

"We Spadians raised our children with independency, so that, our children will learn to rely on themselves! We Spadians raise our children to be strong! I think daddy is spoiling the princess too much and that is not good for her growth!"

'Brother good job!'

"We can talk about this tomorrow, you guys are tired."

"Daddy, you said procrastinating leads us astray. Tomorrow will be too late!"

'Right back at you huh? Nice motto there daddy.'