90: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Last Arc: The path towards the endless end.

"I am surprised you are not being childish."

Dia did not turn his head nor make any movements after hearing the voice behind his back. He is currently in the highest balcony of the Clover Castle, below is a beautiful garden filled with clovers and trees. Dia looks like he is in a longing daze while watching the wind dance with the leaves and grasses.

Ace watched the slumped back of his younger friend who did not even bother to respond to him. The boy's back had gotten a bit wider, it seems that his halted time is moving in a faster pace to catch up.

Ace also noticed that the two wolves that came with Dia had significantly aged too. Their fur had became brash and brittle. Their whiskers are curved and dented. However they still seems look dignified and the weak knights of Clover still find them terrifying.

Ace came forward and stand next to Vanille, the male wolf. Ace also gaze down the balcony to find what the young boy is gazing at with full of longing. But there is nothing but the tall Wisteria tree which is in full bloom with beautiful lilac colored blossoms and the clovers beneath it which are impossible to see from where they at, unless you have sharpened senses like the seal bearers.

"Won't it be your character to go barge in and ask for her attention?" Ace unconsciously asked Dia.

"Well, from the start, this is what I do. I watch her day and night and just stay next to her. Back then, I cannot talk to her and she cannot see me, I can only embrace her and whispers unaudible sounds to her ears."

Ace made a sharp turn with his head to Dia.

"You... Pervert!!" Ace exclaimed.

"Huh?" Dia finally turn his head to Ace.

"You embrace her?! My sister is fifteen!!"

"Huh?! Technically speaking I am younger than her."

"What kind of lunacy-?!"

"Are you guys fighting again?"

Queenie came in with some refreshments for the wolves and the two boys.

Queenie watched the two bare their fangs at each other. She is happy to see a childish side of Ace, but  it is getting out of hand.

"Why don't you two sit down and do not make so much noise. The knights been giving you both some meaningful stares. You both might had forgotten, but you guys are the most noble people here."

"Yes, stop being children and sip some tea."

Queenie flinched after noticing the black round owl elegantly nesting on top of the table.

"Lass, tea please." The owl requested with nobility.

"Yes." Queenie smiled, she finds this red eyed owl adorable.

The owl is fluffy with feathers and just the size of her palms.

The two boys watched the girl and the owl prepare tea. The two wolves listened to Queenie and sat next by the two bowls she neatly set for them on the ground.

"Sit down." Night said after elegantly picking up a cup with his wing.

Queenie's eyes sparkles as she watched how the owl picked up the cup. It is fascinating to her, as the owl is moving more precise and elegant than the royals and nobles she used to mingle with.

"We have a lot of things to talk about."

Dia stood straight and faced Night. He then slowly walked towards the table and stopped to face the owl.