Part 24: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

(Dream Perception)

'Aaah~ I feel like I am on the clouds.... Eh?'

This is not how it feels on his arms. I suddenly got up and felt the smooth silks underneath me.

'Where am I?'

It smells good and it is so comfortable here, but the my baby body is not feeling secure in this new environment. Moreover it is kinda dark here. I turn my body to go to small opening where I can see the light. But I was surprised by the boy who is sitting and observing me.

'Uhh? Who are you?'

I haven't tried talking in this lifetime yet. Though I pronounced probably two syllables but that is all about it. I am so scared that I will fluently say something and then they will figure out that I am a reincarnated soul.

The boy is not making a sound either, moreover, this lad is obviously creepy. He is just little bit bigger than me, and he is wearing a noble clothes but... What with the mask.

I tried to look at his side, probably there is a corner I could peek into. But it seems his mask have some fur beneath that makes any peep hole impossible. The eyehole is too squinty to see too.

'Are you supposed to be a cat, a fox or a wolf?'

The mask have two pointy animal ear and the color of fur is dark. The eyes are squinty that hints it might be a feline, but the ears are quite big.

'A chimera?'

The boy scoot closer and touched my forehead. The skin he touched felt like it burns, and that seems gave him a little twitch.... And then...

Poke poke poke poke..

The boy start poking my forehead continuously, that irritates me and I pushed him back. The boy fall over but stood back up again. With that action, the mask fell out of place, revealing half of his face. I was mesmerized by his emerald eyes and...

'Boy, aren't it too early for you to have a tattoo on your face?'

But what is this feeling. I gently touched his nose that have the biggest Diamond and traced it down to the side that have the small diamonds. My fingers feel tingly. When my tiny hands reached his ears, I realized his eyes were closed. When I froze a little bit, he opened his eyes and stared at me.

'Wait, what kind of situation is this? We are too young for this!'

I pulled out my hand and I feel like my hands and face are burning.

'What is this!?'

My chest is throbbing and it is a hateable feeling.

The boy stood up and I look up at him. He suddenly put his two hands at my sides which surprised me. Then carried me up and I subconsciously grabbed his back.

'Wait, what are you planning?'

He jumped out of the dark small place we were in. We made a small sound of thud because of our weight together. Then I heard some running footsteps.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing?!"

I heard the familiar roar of the big human, but before I could look up to him, the boy start running really fast and jumped outside. Before I knew it, we are falling....

'Wait!! Are you crazy!'

My eyes which is just wide opened,  saw the window he jumped from and the big human with a face of mixed emotions, and he is planning to jump out too, but another pair of arms stopped him from doing so.