84: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

I saw Eillie, awkwardly standing in front of the big guy.

He must be the big boss, I thought to myself. He is enormous but at the same time, I do not feel any ill will against him. As matter of fact, I cannot understand the feeling growing inside of me when I saw the big guy.

"He is our Heavenly Father, our creator and your creator."

"I thought you created me?" I asked Diamond back.

"I do not have that kind of power, all I did is share some of my will and you came to life. We are all came from him."

It is hard to understand but as I do not feel any thing amissed, it was easy to accept.

The Heavenly Father then started the trial for reincarnation.

"My dear child, you will be reborn, once again. Your former one is full of trials and unhappiness that brought your soul to this state, however your soul is one of my dearest child that have been cultivated for a thousand of years, from being an ancient tree soul to your very first time being a human soul. My dear child, you committed a heinous crime as a human soul, but it is your first time and you shall be given a second chance to stand on the ground, my dear child what kind of life you may want this time?"

"Wait!!!" I tugged Diamond's arm to protest. "What heinous crime? She was the one who was killed!"

Even if I was yelling, the two angels did not hush me up. It means we are far enough not to be heard of the ones involved in the trial. Or, it may be because we are not part of it, anything we says are not heard.

I watched Diamond and Clover looked away.

"Sprite, you have not been a human yet so it might be hard to understand. Her mortal body did not sinned but her soul did."

"Huh?"

"Humans are vulnerable to the darkness and lightness of emotions. This may affect their soul and that is when internal sins formed. Our child here, she started hating herself and the mother who have given birth to her mortal body."

"What?! But she is hateable! I hate her! Why it is not a heinous crime with me?!"

I noticed all the other angels looked down and look sad.

"It is a sin to hate the parents who gave you your mortal body."

"What?! But it is not a sin for them if they hate the flesh and blood that came out of them?! How that make sense?! It is not like she was given a choice to choose her parents!"

Diamond firmly looked back to me and said...

"That is why, Fate is cruel."

I am furious. How can this be?! Then some of my anger subsided when I heard her familiar voice.

"My dear Father, as I was a human soul, I have one last wish, please....., may I be a stone?"

"A stone!?" The Heavenly Father exclaimed.

The other angels also started whispering to one another.

"Yes my dear Father," but the tone of her voice is resolute.

I am surprised and my limbs started sweating. Why did Eillie asked for something like this? Does she hates herself this much?

The Heavenly Father looked troubled.

"From a tree, then a human to a stone. My dear child, you are not being punished so turning you into a stone is not fair, you have a thousand year old soul that we cultivated with care."