Part 41: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" Dream had been curious about the conversation Dia and her father had.

The big human had been finally found by Kaleid, he insist that the king should go back to work before he regret procrastinating and have more work later on. Kaleid also informed him that the great butler transferred his work to another office in the castle.

'I wonder what happened to his office, though?'

"Beats me."

Dia answered with a shrug with his shoulders.

"Don't answer that one, answer the first one."

They are in a short break. Apparently the teacher had a mental breakdown because of the sudden visit of the king and excused himself to the washroom.

"The poor guy, he is not back yet. Do you think he is throwing up his guts out?"

"How did you know how a stressed person feels?" It surprised Dream that someone like Dia's character knows how it feels.

"Well, if you put me, the prime minister and the Emperor in one room with a knight, they throw up. Benjamin said, it is because they are stressed with our overwhelming presence."

"I never felt that way? I had the four of you guys in one room in some point."

I would say, if I add the big human's presence, the effect will be doubled.

"That's cause you are special. By the way, speaking of special, the girl we met the other day have the heart seal so she is a tiny bit special. But someone have greater aura than her."

"Huh? The Queen?"

"Back then, I would say so, but it is different now, it is your brother Luna or Nard something."

"Probably because he practice the art of magic? I heard brother's body is not as strong as big brother Kahel and brother Soliard so he decided to focus on mastering spells than swords."

"Is that why? Hmm, it feels like something bigger, that Luna or Nard brother of yours."

"His name is Lunard, and you should use titles, they are older than you."

"Hmm, i still don't get the concept of age. In the jungle, it doesn't matter who is older, the stronger ones protect and kill so they get respect."

Dream grabbed Dia's cheek and then pulled it.

"Ow!"

"You are smart! For sure you can adapt with the Forest's law and the human's. For sure you can juggle yourself back and forth with no problem, all you need is effort!"

"Rich coming from you."

"Hmm?"

"Where is your effort? It is obvious that you are not even trying. You are just growing with the flow. What are your plans in the future?"

"Isn't it too early? I am only six and you are seven."

"It is not early! The prophecy might happen soon!"

"What prophecy?"

"Eh?"

Dia fell silent.

"Hey! What prophecy?!"

"I've been told not to say it out loud, because it might happen if I do."

"That is what prophecies are for!"

Dream go near to Dia's face and give him a stern look that she is not going to let it go until he cough up the contents of the prophecy.

Dream knows that the men around her had been talking something so serious when she was young, but when they start on that certain topic, they walk away in a fair distance and it was not audible for her young ears to hear.