73: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Couple days later...

Dream and Night is preparing to start their journey. They are at the last phase of their preparations.

Dream is all prepared from clothes, a light weight blanket, food and water. It sounds a lot but Dream could carry them as she is a Spadian Royal. Dream, once again thanked her father's lineage.

Night had told her, that if ever the Clover Royal blood was stronger in her veins, this journey might be impossible. It seems that Clover and Spade are polar opposites when it comes to strength.

Now Dream knows why Soliard dragged the Spadian Knights to merge a war with Clover Country.

Cloverians' won't stand a chance.

Dream for the last time, stood in front of the Wisteria tree. The beautiful tree is per usual dancing with the wind.

Night said, there was almost never a breeze in this place, but it seems because Dia is here, the breeze had been constant.

Dream chuckled to herself and then looked up to the sleeping boy. With the wind blowing around her, Dream could almost hear Dia's voice.

"You will be so mad. Or probably, you are already mad?"

Dream closed her eyes and let the wind flutter her hair. She then whispered.

"If I drag you out here, you will wake up and I will have an outstanding ally."

The whisper is so low and only her could hear it. Even the owl who have sharp senses, did not heard her. Due to the loud sound of the wind and the current distance of the owl from the tree. Moreover, the owl is currently concentrating in order to use it's teleportation spell. It will be a disaster if they land inside the Spade Castle.

Dream opened her eyes and smiled towards the boy. Dream knows that Dia could not see it but she felt a bit lighter. She is feeling good, knowing one of the people she cares so much is in a very safe haven.

"Please stay here, Dia. I promised, I will..." Dream stopped then shook her head. She thought she should not make promises as they break so easily.

She then noticed Vanille and Chocola. The two wolves who almost never leave the sleeping Dia. Dream knelt down and pat the two wolves.

"Please protect him." Dream pet the two wolves and they retaliate by rubbing their heads to her hands.

When Dream is going to stand up. Chocola bit the hem of her cloth.

"Choco..." Dream then noticed that Vanille is pushing the three younger wolves to her side.

"Oh? You want me to pet your babies too?" Dream was going to kneel back but Chocola kept pushing the three younger wolves and then they settled next to her.

It then looks like that the two older wolves are bidding goodbye to all four of them.

"I do not understand..." Before Dream could not finish her statement. Kiwi grabbed one of her luggage, and then Cherry and Apple, pushed her forward.

"Eh?... Wait!"

Chocola and Vanille watched the four children run to the distance. The two of them have eyes filled with longing. Vanille then looked up to Dia and then let out a long howl.

...

"Hmm?"

Night had finished it's own preparations. In order to minimize a tragic fate. Night had elegantly drawn a magic circle for the transportation and it took this great being couple days in meticulously drawing the lines. Night made sure that the coordinates will be inside the Diamond Country or at least near it.