80: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

"Welcome to my humble abode."

The quintets quietly entered the village. They did not meet anyone else along the way as the house of Anyil is on the edge of the Island. However, they could hear the people singing at the far distance.

According to Anyil, it is a tradition of the Clan. They sing and celebrate to offer thanks to the Heavenly Father.

"This is my wife and son."

Dream looked at the smiling wife and a cute adorable little boy that looks like Anyil. Dream find them uncomfortable. Their smile is lifeless.

"These creatures."

Night perched on Dream shoulder.

"Ah?! Is it okay to show yourself like this?" Dream whispered to Night. "And what you mean by creatures? That is rude."

"No worries lass, they are not real."

"Eh?"

"Why don't you sit down and be comfortable?" Anyil added.

Dream looked back in forth to Night and Anyil. Then she proceed to drag her feet to the dining area of the house.

As she sat down, the woman creature started to walk to the kitchen and prepare some refreshments. As for the child, he went to his bedroom and closed the door.

"Are they really?"

Anyil smiled.

"You are still fairly young, child."

"As I always says." Night agreed to Anyil's comment.

"My power is mist, making an army of illusion is easy for me. I had to so that I can continue on living with humans. Humans loathe the beings that is different from them, if I want to live with them, I have to be like them. That boy will be the me in the near future."

Dream is astonished. Dream then started to wonder why such being is here.

"The reason you came here, may I inquire it?"

Anyil continue on smiling. He looks kind but that is probably because he is an angel.

"I have some questions." Dream stated with wariness.

Angel or not, she need to know if they are a friend or foe.

"Hmm." Anyil still smiling tilted his head.

Anyil observed Night and Dream.

"Now, it depends on my answer if you will tell me what you really need?" Anyil openly said, as if he already knows why they visited the island.

Dream did not moved. She did not say yes or no and neither did Night.

"Very well." Anyil removed the smile from his face.

"Uhmm, may I ask why your clan came here?"

"Hmmm.... A straight ball huh? Well, there is no reason to idle away and lie. This clan came from the very east of this world. It is a big continent. Like this continent in the west, the east have the same history. God sent four angels with distinctive traits, we taught the humanity life and helped them flourished."

Anyil opened one of his eye, to clearly observe the reaction of Dream and Night.

"There is just a difference. We angels, continue on living with the humanity. We love and adore them. Even though our mission is all accomplished, we decided to stay to protect the civilizations we created. We know when Diamond, Clover, Spade and Heart defeated the irregularity of the world and we also know that they left years after to go back to Heavenly Father's side. But we Angels of the East, decided to stay."