Voting Time

Here is the thing I've been looking up these days. As you all know, everyone really have different definition about country, kingdom, empire and we asians even have dynasties and etc...

I decided to use Country because even if Clover, Spade and Heart have kings, it does not mean that the political decisions only comes from them

The way I broke it down

Empire|Diamond|Emperor

                                                      ⬇️.                          ⬇️.                        ⬇️
                                                 Cloverking.        Heartking.        Spadeking

Then under each king
They have 3 dukes
6 marquis
12 counts
24 viscounts
Then whatever amount of
Barons

Barons are usually title given to common blood that have received a great recognition, such as knights or diplomats.

Also to take note that the Emperor have his own 3 dukes, 6 marquis, 12 counts, 24 viscounts and barons. He needs people to boss around noh?

The 3 countries have their own laws but also follow Imperial degree if the Emperor decided to extend such law to the whole Empire.

All four of them, Diamond, Heart, Clover and Spade, is an Empire as a whole because the Emperor is the King of the Kings and that is how to make sure peace will be in the whole continent.

There are also tribes and free cities outside the border of the Empire. Moreover in this world, there are other two big continent. The continent where the Empire is in the Western part of the world. But let's focus on this continent where the story is taking place.

The kings are called kings because no one in this world knows the word president or etc... Because in my knowledge that President is the term we use for democratic type of government. (Not necessary true in our real world but dunno, I don't like studying politics. I have enough stress as it is lol Different countries have their own meaning) Now I did not call the countries as kingdoms because the king does not rule the common people but the nobles which make it like a politic type of monarchy. In a kingdom, the word of the king is the law which is kinda not something the 4 legendary angels wants. Though there is the Emperor who is the law himself but that is why they must be the Diamond seal bearer. Because the Diamond seal bearer qualities is a just person who will never think of harming the people under him nor will think of destroying the Empire... Which been proven by Sir Benjamin in early chapters.

I had thought of using lords and make the countries a feudal land. But that is something that is more complicated 😅... We were taught about feudalism in school, but I did not hear a good ending in almost all of them. So I scratch out that idea.

But hey, that is only on how I understood things. Politics, type of governments and name of lands are really different country by country. Lol the place I was born was using the terms they used with Muslim government in naming lands or dividing lands but the country is Democratic country and a big Catholic Country. Then we are here in my country that have states, counties and etc...

So I wanted to ask, is calling Spade, Clover and Heart a Country sounds fine with you guys or do you want me to start calling them kingdoms?

Will it be like the Empire governing the whole continent with the 3 kingdoms? Or country sounds more okay because even if they are under the Empire, the 3 countries are still a stand alone with their own sets of politics and laws?

Yeah... Sorry about my complicated brain lol 

But any input will be greatly appreciated. Please leave a comment to cast your vote. Thank you.

~shakes~

I wonder if people will read this though...ha ha