Update

Hello!

Thank you so much for reading up to this point! 😘😘 I am truly grateful. Writing is my passion, I had wrote multiple stories before this one ( I was very young, and those were cringey XD) hopefully, when I gain more guts, I will share those too.

This story is actually a long epilogue of the real main story, it gotten so big that I don't know where to start hahaha...  Dream Walker is a really old character of mine and because she have an interesting background, I decided to start off with her. Originally, Dream supposed to be a genderless character, then as I make her into 4D character (doll version), she end up being a girl, well it is thanks to Dia too. When I was developing their characters, I tend to like Dream and Ace character more, but as Dia shines like a diamond, I can't help it but live him more. On the next arc, there will be a lot of character development between, Dia, Queenie and Ace, and of course Dream.

Updates, where are they?

So far I had finished a Prologue for the second arc and half way through the first chapter. However, as my Country trying to lift the shut down, life is finally going back to normal. I have a day job, and because we have not done any physical job for the last three months, we are tad behind from work and we are really low on staff. That is because, the virus is still going around (please be safe everyone!).

I am trying to write but I do not want to when I am tired and still occupied with work until I get home.

As I see it right now, my department will get new hires in a month or so, and hopefully by then, work load will be a bit lighter (though of course, we still have to train and so).

So please, anticipate the second arc, even though it might take a while to publish it.

Thank you so much for the likes and comments! It boost my will to write more! Thank you so much for liking Dream, Dia, Daddy Joe, Benjamin and so on..

See you soon 😘