Part 37: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

'That scared me!'

I unconsciously grabbed my chest from fright. My little action was seen by the big human that is viciously staring at the boy behind me. I saw a scarlet glint from his eyes, and there I know that look so well. A look that is full of hatred and pain and when he extend his arms towards the boy behind me, I unconsciously shielded him with my body.

It happened so fast and a thought from my mind telling me, 'do you want him to flipped you off?!'

However, a small thought in the back of my head, is telling me, I shouldn't let this happen. I stared back at him. I can feel my eyes burning, but I am not going to back down.

The big human froze and his eyes is far full of more rage than earlier.

"Your highness dinner is ready! Oh my, I did not know you are still here Prince Dia, do you want to join us for dinner?"

The sickening atmosphere was intervened by Kaleid. However the tension is still quite heavy. I flinch when Dia suddenly whispered behind my ear.

"I'll blessed your chamber before I go. I'll see you tomorrow."

Then he gently pushed me then walked away. The big human's hand grabbed my tiny arm at that moment and pull me to the dining area. When I look up, his face is still so dark.

I let him pull me, even though my feet is skidding from the ground, or more likely my feet rarely touch the ground now. I look down and just contemplate on what happened.

'Am I committing the same sin? Because of it, will it be only hate that will grow between us? Will I let it happen the second time?'

Am I walking on the same fate as before?

......

-the next day-

I woke up early and tried to feel the room next to mine, if there is any movement. Kaleid walk on me with my face stuck on the wall. However, the room was just still quiet.

I feel like as days passes, the big human starts to act like a real father. Kids barely see them and always busy with work kind of father.

It is after breakfast, and I ran here again to my sanctuary, the Clover garden. I sat under the Acacia tree and close my eyes.

I remember the first time I met him. He was scary, but the next minute he was bawling like a baby until he fall asleep. I actually find him cute that time.

'I wonder at what point he change. I feel like, he starts treating me just like everyone else.'

"I don't think so, his possessiveness is on different level, well according to Benjamin that is the word I am looking for."

His sudden appearance scared me. Lately I've been too jumpy.

"You scared me. Benjamin? You mean Father. You should call him Father, Dia. It is ill manner to call your parent with their name."

"What? He calls me with my name too."

"That's not the point. He is your parent."

"How do they prove that they are a parent?"

"How? We came from their flesh and blood."

"And they get that title from that?"

"Well yeah... It is one way to be thankful for being born isn't it? And it is a form of respect."

"Hmm, that kind of logic is kinda weird."

"Weird?"

Dia jumped from the branch he was hanging on and sat next to me.