16 | Andi

I should be stuffing my mouth with a plate of the usual Taylor Street Baked Ziti from Maggiano's I have everyday for lunch

I should be stuffing my mouth with a plate of the usual Taylor Street Baked Ziti from Maggiano's I have everyday for lunch. But instead, I was parked at a distance, watching the building in my eye view. Joie reminded me how smart I am and that I knew exactly what to do, and indeed, I did know what to do, so I'm doing it.

I have been playing nice with Jarvis for the past few days, not questioning him about moving forward with our relationship, or buying a bigger. I played my part—the naive mistress that fucks him good, cooks for him, and didn't ask questions pertaining to his family—the way Jarvis loved me to be.

I didn't trust him, at all.

While he was sleep last night, I turned on the location from his phone and watched his move as I worked my shift at Gordon Bank. He told me he would be at the club during the day, which was true. But when I seen Jarvis left his club at the same time as me taking my lunch break, I followed the location and it led me here.

It was nearly my whole lunch I waited and the automatic doors of the building opened and I watched Jarvis come out with the honey toned beauty walking beside him. I have never seen his wife before in person, but I knew it was her. I could feel it in my gut that the beautiful woman with the platinum blonde, short shaved fade and a voluptuous body. It was one thing about her body that stood out to me making me lean forward with confusion.

It wasn't until she turned sideways, facing her husband that, I seen the one thing that shattered my heart—she was pregnant. She had to be in the middle to the end of her pregnancy with the size of her stomach.

My frown fell slowly, as I let out a shaky breath and watched the two smooch on the cheek before he crossed the parking lot with her and opened the driver door of the Bentley for her. Jarvis waited to get in the Bentley of his own until after she drove off.

I couldn't hold back the teardrops that threatened to come out. I was heartbroken and wailing in my hands. I should've trusted myself two years ago when I left him alone. But I allowed my love for him to outweigh my instincts.

 But I allowed my love for him to outweigh my instincts