24 | Andi

Love you in the morning

               Fuck you at night

               Gentle sound of J.Howell heavenly vocals woke me. I opened my eyelids that were greeted by the sun peering in the window. The music confused me, with only me and Arya here. I turned on my back, raising upright, just for me to be greeted by the bed full of peach colored roses. My eyebrow arched at the white note card near my feet. I leaned forward and grabbed it into my hand.

               Kissing Underrated

               Grab a hold tight

               I recognized the writing.

               Morning mama, come to where you hear the water runs.

               I listened closely beyond the music and heard water running. The peach floral comforter I tossed off of me and I pushed on, out of my bedroom in only my nightgown. The water running leaded me to the bathroom where I witnessed Hassan sitting on the bathtub, just turning it off. More peach roses covered the floor and inside the bubble filled water. He was in comfy attire, but his handsome face made me smile.

               "I thought you were in California." I said.

               "Game here tonight." he came towards me, "first one of the playoff season. And, I missed yo' birthday."

               Hassan was directly in front of me, making me stare up to his tall height. "Which I'm not excited about so I flew in before the team. This is for you." he pulled down the thin straps of my nightgown and let it pool at my feet, "I want you to relax and enjoy."

               "You haven't kissed me," I pointed out and pouted.

               Hassan smiled, showing those nice teeth. He had to bend to my lips, kissing me deeply. I moan softly in the kiss as I hold his neck.

               We separate slowly and smile. "Enjoy your bath."

               "Can I brush my teeth first?"

               "Do ya thing mama," he said with a wink of his eye.

               Despite the hangover I have, I was grateful Hassan would go out of his way to do this for me. So I achieved my oral hygiene and said, "Join me."