32 | Andi

Percy Domingo

               Percy Domingo.

               North Streets finest and one of the biggest pimps in the Dallas area. Percy wasn't one of these small timers that were flashy. He kept it simple, but fashionable. It doesn't help that Percy was attractive. He had this demeanor about himself that made women want to approach and felt he done no harm. Which clearly was the way he reeled women in. And those eyes. They were a basic brown, but once his gaze caught a hold of yours, it felt as if he sucked out your soul and claimed it as his own.

               His haircut was clean and tapered and his thick beard along his jawline was well groomed. His skin was the color of caramel, rich and smooth. The dimples in cheeks definitely made him irresistible. Percy wore a camouflage printed pullover shirt and dark tailored pants. The Patron had my head pounding, and figured I might've been dreaming since I went to bed worried about what Joie told me about Percy.

               That was until I heard Percy's voice and two goons behind him.

               "Com' talk to me," Percy motioned me outside.

               Joie took the door back into her hand that Percy pushed open. "She's not coming out nowhere Percy."

               "Okay," Percy shrugged. "Lemme just send Kut ova then and you know once that happen, shit won't be peaceful." he pulled out his phone. "How many innocent lives in there? Five, six? Y'know shit can get ugly."

               "All right," Joie reacted immediately. "Just.. tell your goons to step over there somewhere, then she'll come outside."

               It only took a simple glance over his shoulder for the goons to obey and walk a distance away. Percy returned his stare to Joie, "Good for you?"

               "Perfect." Joie said.

               Every drop of Patron definitely vanished the closer I approached Percy. Joie let me know she would be close by just before I went out to join him on the porch. He smelled good.

               "H-hey, Percy." I passed my fingers through my messy hair, "Been a long time, yeah?"

               "Andi, Andi.." he exhaled heavily as he studied me longly, "Here you go finding yo' self in the mix of som' shit. Andi Gracious. Tryna clean up the streets, change the lives of prostitutes. You shoulda known I would be in yo' presence sooner than later."