37 | Andi

My smile was wide as I sauntered off the elevator, eyeing the ultrasound photo Jade sent to us in our group chat along with dancing gif

My smile was wide as I sauntered off the elevator, eyeing the ultrasound photo Jade sent to us in our group chat along with dancing gif. I hadn't heard from her since the whole story came out about Cairo cheating. I may not have heard her voice, but at least I knew she was okay. I greeted my assistant Daniel as I walked passed towards my office door.

"I forgot to tell you, Miss Gathers!" Daniel called behind me as I pushed open my office door and the sight inside made me pause.

Several dozen red roses filled my entire office.

"That's what I forgot to tell you," Daniel continued at the doorway with me. "All of these were delivered about an hour ago. Aren't they nice? Someone got the hots for you on V-day. This is a major step up from last year."

"Who sent these?"

"Um, the delivery man didn't say. There should be card throughout all of these bouquets."

My gaze locked in on the biggest bouquet on my desk, so I crossed the floor in that direction. A card stuck out of it in the middle and I pulled it out. I opened it, recognizing the handwriting quickly.

1,095 ROSES FOR MY THIRD VALENTINES DAY WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU.

JARVIS.

I rolled my eyes, stuffing the card back in the bouquet. "Throw them away."

"Um. Are...you sure?"

"Or give them away to people throughout the office. I don't want them here." I told Daniel, removing my yellow pantsuit jacket and hanging it on the hook mounted on the wall.

"Yes ma'am. Right away." With that Daniel leaves.

The next few minutes two janitors were in and out of my office, throwing away the roses. He leaves out with the last one just as Normandi entered.

"Good morning," I greeted, smiling. "Last day of training. How are you liking the Dallas branch so far?"

"I like it..."

I could sense her hesitation. "But?"